Monday, March 9, 2009

Quite Possibly...

I saw this on Abby and Ryann's blog and I thought it was so cute! It made me think of those awkward moments when you're first trying to tell someone you love them, but you're not quite sure how to say it. With Tyson, it was just flat out. No "might" involved! I'm so grateful for my husband. He is wonderful, and I love him more than anything else. I can't remember much of what life was like before we met. And I just don't know how I got by without him. He's the best, and I'm so grateful that he is in my life.

3 comments:

VicandNanc said...

I was just reading your latest blogs & I didn't know you went to Bonneville!! (Did I even read that right?!) I'm just trying to figure out (if you did go there) why you don't look familiar! I am only 25, so I'm assuming we'd be only one grade apart... were you related to Aaron O'Connor? ... was that even your last name?! haha! My silly questions make myself laugh!

Judy said...

That is really cute. It is awesome to be in love!

Amber said...

OH our husbands are so great aren't they. We're so lucky!

Post a Comment