Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Months and Going Strong

Tyson and I are celebrating our two-month wedding anniversary today. It's hard to believe we are already celebrating two months of marriage! Time flies when you're happy and in love, I guess. :) These last two months have been some of the craziest, yet the happiest days of my life. We've been through a lot together, especially through my gallbladder surgery. And it's moments like those that make you realize how important you are to one another. I can't imagine my life without Tyson. I love him more than anything, and I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries.

As far as celebrating, we'll be spending our evening with a workout at the Apple, then watching one of our favorite shows, "The Biggest Loser." Perfect! As long as I get to spend this day with him I don't care what we do. :)


I love you so much, Tyson! Happy anniversary!

11 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Anniversary and time really does fly. Wait till you have kids....then it REALLY flies. I am so happy for you and Tyson. I love ya tons!

Amber said...

Happy 2 months!!! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. Tuesday really is the best day to spend your anni. Biggest Loser heck yeah! Have fun!! Hopefully I'll see ya tomorrow. Love you guys! Congratulations!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Congrats! You two are so cute!!

Todd & Chelsea said...

oh ps, I totally love the Cesear dog too!!! He/she is so stinking cute! GET ONE!!! I'm sure they're pricy but just look at that face! A perfect new addition. (except if you have the same allergy problem as Amber that might not work out)

Ashley said...

haha, so cute! congrats on 2 months:) you two are real cute, and I think your right, anyway to celebrate is fine if your doing it together!

VicandNanc said...

Congrats! I remember counting the months too! It was so exciting! Now I have a hard time getting excited about the 6 month ones! haha!
Okay, SERIOUSLY, I can't believe you are Aaron's little sister! This is the craziest piece of news I've heard all year! haha! You and him seem like opposites! Not that I even know you personally, but your internet personality anyway.. and the fact that you married the sweetest boy ever, I would assume that is because you are the sweetest girl ever... HAHA! I just can't get over it! You HAVE to tell Aaron I said hi & I am so excited that he got married! He's such a fun guy! When I saw him a couple of years ago he was dying to find a girl. Anyway, tell him it was Nancy Miller as that was my name in Highschool :) ...and that we are related in a stretched out way!

Neal and Angie said...

Happy 2 month anny! Time really does fly! It's hard to believe Neal and I will be celebrating 3 years in June! You guys are just so darn cute!

the Petterson Family said...

Wow, seems like a long time ago that we celebrated TWO MoNThs! I think we got a betta fish that night to celebrate. Have a fun anniversary! :)

Charisa and Trent said...

Congrats! And you're right, it's amazing how fast the time goes by.... then you're looking back at 3 years and into the faces of 2 beautiful children.
I love that you're both so happy. :o)

Morrows said...

Congrats Alli! It will be 4 for Taylor and I on Saturday! I can't believe how fast it went by for us too! I am glad you guys are doing so well!

McKenzie said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser!! Happy 2nd month to you guys! Hope you're doing great!

Post a Comment