Friday, March 20, 2009

Must-Have #3: O.P.I Start to Finish

I was looking through old blog posts when I realized it has been quite some time since I posted about a product that I absolutely love. So this brings me to #3: O.P.I Start to Finish. This little bottle is wonderful! Have you ever given yourself a manicure and just been frustrated with all the little bottles you're using? Base coat, polish, top coat...Why so many? And then after all the work the polish just chips off faster than you want. I have a solution for you in this one little bottle. It is a base coat and top coat all in one. So not only do you get to use one bottle for two of the steps, that's one less bottle you have to buy. O.P.I. sells their top coats and base coats separately for around $8-$10 a piece. This single bottle with both the base and top coat is $12, so you're saving some money. And the polish doesn't chip! It's wonderful. Nails stay shiny and sleek. I love this stuff.

I can tell you right now that it has super strength after it's put on the nail after my experience last week. The last time I had painted my nails the Start to Finish ran down the side a little. Instead of wiping it off I just let it dry. Unlike polish, that stuff hardened right up, and when I went to paint my nails again I couldn't even get the lid off. It was crazy! Tyson couldn't even get it off. It was stuck. I ended up having to go buy a new bottle, but it proved to me how great it is for strengthening nails and keeping them from breaking. I love it! You can buy it anywhere O.P.I is sold. I buy mine at Trade Secret. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a better solution for sleeker, shinier, and stronger nails.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I really need to buy some of that. Although I don't really paint my nails. i have the hardest time growing them out. They probably work great for the toes don't ya think? You make me laugh when you post about OPI. It's like a hobby you have ha ha. You just crack me up sis I just love it.

Amber said...

By the way today at work I was eating lunch in the cafeteria and I saw two little baby carriers. And they were twin girls!! They were so cute. And guess what? They were fraternal. One was dark hair with olive skin and the other had blonde hair and fair skin. Ain't that somethin'? I was really excited and got in this long convo with the mom of the babies about twins. I just love being a twin. Love ya sis!

Ashley said...

I totally need that! as I was reading that it made me giggle because I just painted them and had all of those same frustrations! gonna get me some O.P.I!

Jarae said...

You're so funny. I am definitely going to have to try it out. Thanks. Hey email me your email address so I can add you to my blog. :)

Judy said...

Will have to try it!!!!!

Post a Comment