Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our New Toys

I received the last of my tax returns a week or so ago, so Tyson and I thought it would be a good idea to get me a new computer. So on Friday night Tyson and I went to Best Buy and bought me this new toy! I'm starting school again in April and I really needed a new computer and this one will be perfect. I'm excited to start listening to my music and using pictures again! And I'm sure Tyson will be happy to have his computer back to himself again. :)

On Saturday morning, Tyson and I went with Tyson's dad to pick up another toy. A friend of mine and her mom wanted to get rid of their treadmill, so they offered it to us for $100. We couldn't resist that price! We went over to their house, hauled it out to Tyson's truck, and took it home. We're so excited to have a treadmill! And it's in great shape. I can't wait to get going on that thing. I guess you could say we had a pretty successful weekend!

Photos via Google Image

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

That's fabulous! I get so giddy about new toys :) I've been wishing I had a treadmill lately, lucky girl :)

Ashley said...

I LOVE my treadmill. They are such a great thing, especially for me as a mommy. And congrats on the computer! We got my laptop at Best Buy too, and I LOVE it too:) Yay for new toys.

Kate Call said...

fun! lucky! such a great deal on that treadmill, my word! that is mandatory for exercising in idaho/utah.. way too cold to run outside! have fun with you new toys!

Amber said...

Spoiled

Judy said...

yea a new computer. there is nothing better!!!!

Post a Comment