Saturday, March 20, 2010

What Was I Thinking?

I saw this wonderful contraption at Burlington in Utah this weekend. It's called the Snoogle Total Body Pillow. When I saw the picture of this super happy lady curled up to that wonderfully brilliant invention on the box I started thinking about all the sleepless nights I've been having lately. I thought about the five pillows that are rearranged six times a night every night under my head, stomach, behind my back, and between my legs. I decided this Snoogle would be the answer to prayers. And I didn't buy it! I don't know what I was thinking. It could have been the somewhat scary price tag that turned me away. It also could have been the lack of room in the car to get it home. Or simply a moment of stupidity. I think it was stupidity. And now, tonight at 3:15 am as I'm readjusting all my pillows, I'll be thinking about the Snoogle and what I'm going to be missing. What the heck was I thinking! And anybody know where I can get one of these in Idaho Falls before this little guy is born?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Those do look amazing. I've only seen them online. But I remember Motherhood having a couple of "Boppy" brand pillow things that are the same idea. They're above the nursing bra section way up top on the wall... well, that's where they were about a year ago.

JKGROSS said...

Bed bath and beyond has them. :0)

Adam and Brittany said...

Adam bought me one of these for mother's day when i was only 12 weeks...I slept with it every night until Kadence was born! I loved it! Adam even started to like it, he would cuddle with it =) I highly recommend it.

Steph said...

I remember I wanted one of these, but I was scared of the price tag, too. I used a body pillow instead--lots cheaper. I have only seen them online too, but I hope you'll be able to get one at Bed Bath and Beyond!

Judy said...

I have never seen those before. Hope ya had a blast in Utah. Sorry we came to your baby shower a week early..... Duh!!!!! Anyway, I will be in DC this week. Hope you have fun!

Idaho Reids said...

i just bought a five dollar regualr body pillow at target and it was wonderful!

mb said...

that is an intense pillow

Post a Comment