Monday, March 22, 2010

The One Where Tyler & Melanie Got Married

My cousin Tyler and his fiancee Melanie were married
March 19th
in
Farmington, UT.
They were married at the home of one of my uncle and aunt's neighbors. It was gorgeous!
I got to know Melanie a lot better when I was living in Farmington with my uncle and aunt.
And I'm just so happy she's part of the family!

Waiting for Melanie to come down the stairs

Here comes the bride!
She looked so pretty.


Giving congratulations

Dad & Mom watching all the fun
We had an awesome turnout from our side of the family!
Everyone visible in this picture is part of our family (except for Melanie's dad in the back.)
Britney & Aaron


Tyler's sister Ashleigh and her husband Nathan with Tyler and Melanie

The luncheon was at the Wight House in Bountiful.
This was probably the fourth picture Tyson and I took so he gave up on the smiling ha ha.

I love these mints! The food was delicious too.

The head table - the bride and groom with their parents

Tyler's dad and Melanie's dad sang a duet of "Sunrise, Sunset" from Fiddler on the Roof. It sounded really nice.

Pictures time! Every groom's favorite part of the wedding day ha ha.
Tyler and Melanie with Tyler's parents, Bob and Penney

The wedding line was upstairs and the refreshments were served in the basement. Their colors were so much fun!

I loved their center pieces. So cute and springy!

Refreshment table

Mints, cheesecake, and cream puffs - delish!

And our boys - Che', Tyson & Aaron
They're such good sports! They don't have any pictures together so we made them pose.


And can't forget about the girls!
Amber, me & Britney

That belly is hard to miss!
***
What a great weekend! Congratulations, Tyler & Melanie!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

My cousin Jamison had his luncheon at the Wight House! Small world.

Unknown said...

You look SOOOO good pregnant, Alli! The wedding pictures are beautiful. I totally forgot you guys were in Utah this weekend.

And I feel so horrible out spelling Brycen's name wrong. I should have double checked, for sure.

beckywestergard said...

What a beautiful wedding. That looked like you guys had so much fun. And I totally agree that you look wonderful pregnant!!

Post a Comment