Monday, March 15, 2010

My First Baby Shower

On March 10th Amber and Amy rallied together some of my favorite Carino's gals for my very first
baby shower!
It was so much fun. Amber and Amy did a great job!
We all went to Carino's (naturally), had dinner, opened presents, and ate cake. We all had a great time!
Thank you so much to all my friends who came! I just love and appreciate all of you!
Super cute balloons!

Amber and I
I love my twin!

Sisters!
(We missed Britney, she was getting moved into her new house!)


Kayla, Whittney & Allyx

Dallas, Oly, Lauren & Kaylee
Erica & I
Erica likes to give the baby a little rub ha ha. But I love it! It feels so good! Every time I see her she rubs my belly ha ha.

I got so many cute things from everyone! My little boy is already spoiled.


Kayla & Hailey's little boy, Kyler

Whittney & Kaylee made this super cute blanket for our little guy.
They also made matching burpies. So cute!


Can't forget about our server friends, Kris & Jessie! Thanks for the food, guys! My steak was delicious.
Maricella was our server. She did a great job!


Dallas & Oly got me this super cute chest with a whole bunch of fun things in it. They didn't finish it so I can decorate it how I want. So cute!

The cake!
It said "Congratulations Alli" on it.

The whole bunch! I love these girls!

Our little boy got so many fun things! We are just so grateful for so many supportive friends and family members. Baby showers are so great!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Soooooooo fun!!!!!

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

He is going to be so decked out! That blanket is to die for too! I love that! I got him something fun last week! I can't wait to meet him! I am glad that you had so much fun, I too love baby showers! There isn't much more fun than celebrating new life.

Unknown said...

What a great shower! You got so many cute things! I zoomed in on your "presents" picture. I'm excited for you guys!

Ashley said...

OH! I love baby showers! It's so much fun to spoil, and be spoiled. Soak it up!

Post a Comment