Wednesday, March 24, 2010

33 1/2-Week Update

I went to the doctor this morning for another check-up. Dr. Leavitt had gotten called out to do an emergency C-section {that I hope went very well for whoever you are who needed it!}, so they were running behind at the office. I waited about 45 minutes before getting in to see Scott the PA. His wife just had a baby a week ago and I'm so excited for them! Congratulations, Scott and Katie!

He checked Baby Miller's heart rate which was at a great 157. That's always comforting! Then he measured my stomach, which is still measuring ahead. It measures at 35 weeks. He asked if I've had any contractions since I saw them last and I told him I may have had one. I described what I felt and he confirmed that I indeed had a contraction. Glad to know what those suckers feel like now! Lovely. Then he checked to make sure the baby has turned upside, which it seems he has. Especially since I can feel his foot in my ribs all the time. It felt so weird when he was feeling my stomach for the head! Crazy feeling.

Everything seems to be going really well. Phew! That's always a great feeling. I still can't believe I'm this far! My next appointment is in two weeks, then I go every week after that. We're getting there!

After the appointment I went to Roberts Crafts, which if you live in Idaho Falls, or the area you've heard that it is closing. So sad! They're having a sale this week where everything is an extra 30% off so I went in to see what they had as far as spring decor goes. I don't have anything! Except for a cute bunny candy bowl for Easter. But that's it. So I ended up with a couple of cute decorations for an awesome price!

I found this super cute flower pot with iron flowers in it. Very springy!




And I also found this little frog that I couldn't leave in the store! He was too funny and cute.

I'm glad I could find a couple of decorations that will work for spring into summer and not just Easter! Score!

7 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you're that far along! Your pregnancy has gone by way to fast, and mine's done the complete opposite! Oh well, it's all worth it in the end right? I'm glad to hear everything is going good with my baby's future husband :) See you this weekend!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

oh congrats on the good news and the almost there so exciting! it comes sooner than you think :) teresa told me about your baby shower this weekend and i wish we could make it out! :( but i hope you have a great time and know i wish i was there! :) hopefully we will get to see you before you officially pop! yay!

Charles Family said...

I'm so glad that you are getting close. I can't believe that you are almost there. Hurry up and get that baby out so that it can mean it's almost time for out little one to get out too!

Kristie said...

Your getting so close!!! It's so exciting!! I was sad to hear that the Roberts here was closing. I need to go look and see what they have on sale too. The stuff you got is realy cute.

beckywestergard said...

It's always good to know the little babe-sters are doing well. Those are really cute things you got from Roberts.

Scott and Lindsey said...

I am so glad everything is good! You need to hurry and have that baby because I am right behind you:)

Judy said...

So glad things are going good. I am so ticked about Roberts....I guess I will have to make trips to Utah!!!!! :}

Post a Comment