Monday, March 8, 2010

I Am's...What Are You?

I am Thinking...about my first baby shower! It is this week with some friends, and I'm so excited! Baby showers mean the baby is getting closer. {Which reminds me, I need to get the addresses put together for my family baby shower. Mom and I are doing the invitations for that tomorrow.} I am also thinking about the baby and how he's doing. He can't be comfortable in there, but his foot is nestled nicely in my rib ha ha. I'm thinking about the massive to-do list sitting on the kitchen counter. I'm feeling more and more accomplished as the items on the list are getting crossed off. I'm thinking about how much I want some ice cream right now. I don't even care what flavor!

I am Wearing...a white and black New York City t-shirt with the famous pink sweats. They pair together nicely! One thing that is so nice to me now about being overweight in the past is all the clothes that now fit me at 31 weeks pregnant. I have plenty of t-shirts to lounge around in, and I also have shirts that are now serving as maternity blouses. I'm glad I held onto some of those clothes!

I am Creating...a super cute room for our baby boy. And we're getting closer to the finish line! I need to get a few more things put up on the wall and hopefully a glider {fingers crossed that we can get one of those}, then we'll be finished. I'm also creating a cookbook that seems to be coming along nicely. I wish I was crafty like so many of my friends so I could create something else!

I am Reading...The Work and the Glory: All is Well. The final book in the series! And it has only taken me five years to get through the books ha ha. These books are amazing though. Another read is The Book of Mormon. Tyson and I read it daily and feel the special spirit that it brings into our home.

I am Hoping...I can find some inspiration for something else I can do in the baby's room. I can't figure out what to put on a certain wall! Or to complete his shelf. Hmmm...

I am Hearing...Super Mario Bros. on the Wii. Tyson is trying to beat a castle in World 7 and isn't succeeding. But he manages to keep his cool! I wouldn't do well with that.

Around the House...An office that needs some serious TLC, laundry that needs folded and a dishwasher that needs unloaded {that rhymed ha ha}, leftover M&M cookies, etc.

Some of My Favorite Things Right Now...Feeling the baby move! It is one of my favorite things in the whole world. Even if he is jabbing me in the ribs, it is so comforting to be able to feel him moving. Ultrasounds are also a favorite. I love being able to see the baby! And I'm loving being a housewife. It feels great when I have the house clean and dinner ready when Tyson gets home from work. Another favorite lately is watching and listening to Tyson play the Wii. He has had so much fun with it since I got it for him! And he's gotten crazy good at Mario.

My Upcoming Plans...Making invitations with Mom tomorrow, American Idol and The Biggest Loser tomorrow night, the baby shower, Erica and Hailey's party this weekend...lots of fun things to look forward to!

What about you? What are your "I Am's" today?

7 comments:

Amber said...

Are you still doing the cookbook with the pictures? I haven't taken any pics lately. There hasn't been anything I've really made. Che is eating strictly chicken and crap so we haven't made anything really important. I do need to make a lasagna and take a picture though. I am excited once we get the cookbook done. I want as many things in there as possible. I'm excited for all those things you're excited for! Yay! I wish it was Wednesday!

Britney O'Connor said...

Yay! You're such a cute housewife. I can't wait until I can be just a housewife/mom and stop working! Haha. I need to make a cookbook- although right now, it would have maybe three recipes. :)

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I am tired today, and I am going to take a nap today. Gosh, I hate being a lazy pregnant lady! :)

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I am tired today, and I am going to take a nap today. Gosh, I hate being a lazy pregnant lady! :)

Kasey said...

So cute Alli! I remember my firsts of those..the baby(ies) moving and the baby shower! So exciting! I hope you continue to do well with your health and stay as happy and excited as you are! Have a fun time at your showers! Miss you and love you tons! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

PS..it was SO great to see you at Ashlee's house. I know we don't live there anymore but my fam still does so we will be up lots! We still need to get together whenever possible!!!

Kasey said...

So cute Alli! I remember my firsts of those..the baby(ies) moving and the baby shower! So exciting! I hope you continue to do well with your health and stay as happy and excited as you are! Have a fun time at your showers! Miss you and love you tons! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

PS..it was SO great to see you at Ashlee's house. I know we don't live there anymore but my fam still does so we will be up lots! We still need to get together whenever possible!!!

Judy said...

I am.......so excited for you!

Post a Comment