Friday, May 1, 2009

My Husband is the Coolest

Tyson made me feel tonight like this lady looks. In shopper heaven! As the weather has gotten warmer I have wanted to start wearing my summer clothes. But after losing weight last summer and fall I've come to realize that none of my summer clothes fit anymore. I have one summer shirt. Tyson knew this and has been telling me for weeks that we needed to get me some new clothes for the hot summer months. So today we were both getting home from work and changing out of work clothes when he told me we should go to the mall tonight and go shopping for me. It was like music to my ears. My husband wanted me to buy myself some clothes. And he wanted to come with me. It was a wife's dream come true for her husband!


But first we had to go get dinner somewhere so we didn't pass out during the shopping. So of course we visited Cafe Rio for the third time since they opened in Idaho Falls last Friday. I'm so glad we did because I ran into an old friend from BYU-Idaho while there. (It was so good to see you, Megan! Let's do lunch!)

We had so much fun shopping. We went to the mall and found shirts for me from Aero and Hollister, and then I also found a couple pairs of shorts on sale. It was great! Every time I showed interest in something he said something like,


"Go ahead and get it, you need the clothes."

It was just so sweet of him to be so thoughtful and not only tell me to go shopping but to help me out in the process and go with me. I have a wonderful husband! Thanks to him I have some clothes to wear this summer and for our vacation in Vegas. Thanks again, honey! I love you so much! :)

Image via visitcalifornia.com

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! That IS shopper heaven, and every wifes dream! Enjoy your new clothes, there is nothing better than a new outfit to boost your spirits!

Chelsi said...

So fun! Gordon is my best shopping friend too. Every girl needs a husband that will take them shopping willingly ;) So exciting your old clothes are too big!! You go girl!

The Woods said...

Amber's comment made me laugh. Do you think your husband could pass this wonderful quality on to Brian? Sounds like fun.

Joanie said...

Lucky, indeed. I can't remember the last time my husband came shopping with me. Actually, has he ever come shopping with me? You guys must still be in that stage, you know the stage where you are so happy and nothing else matters more than each other's happiness. Sweet. Keep him there as long as possible.

Glad I have your blog address now...

Post a Comment