Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Little Bailey

Tyson and I spent the evening at Madison Memorial Hospital in Rexburg visiting Clark, Kristi, and their new baby girl Bailey. And we just love her! She is so sweet and perfect. She is a very pretty baby. Here are a few pictures we took tonight. Enjoy the cute little baby!


The lady of the hour
I just love her!
Tyson will make a great dad one day.
Don't we look cute with a baby!
Clark (Bailey's daddy) helping Bailey's cousin Easton hold her.
Proud Grandma Julie holding Bailey.
Clark & Bailey's cousin Cooper holding Bailey.
Easton & Cooper with Uncle Clark
Cooper & I
I love my nieces & nephews!
We are so excited for you, Clark & Kristi!
Congratulations on your new arrival. We sure do love you guys!
"It's a Girl" image via dryicons.com

6 comments:

Judy said...

She is beautiful. So wierd to think Clark has a baby. My how time flies. You and Tyson look really good with her.........

Chelsi said...

Yay! I'm so glad she finally made it. I know how it is counting down those final days. And if you go over... oh boy! She is adorable. So weird to think of Clark as a daddy :) He looks so skinny (shhh... don't tell him I said that) I saw that he's been doing P90X, I want to start in January. You and Tyson look perfect with a little baby :)

Joanie said...

I think you need to tell Tyson that it's time. You are almost done with school, right? Okay, so you've only been married for a couple months, sure. But you guys are totally parents!

Just kidding, I'm a big believer in spending plenty of time with your hubby pre-kids so take your time. I just know how baby-hungry you are. You remind me of me when I first got married. I always begged everyone to let me babysit their little ones. Hey, you can have mine anytime, btw :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I'm so mad I haven't been able to hold that cute baby yet!I love newborns.
Oh.. and you and Tyson looks pretty natural with a baby by the way... :)

Amber said...

OH my gosh she is so adorable! I'm so glad everything went well and that she finally had her! I felt so bad that she had to keep waiting. I love the pics of you and Tyson with her. It looks like she's your baby!! Oh I love her. And I'm so jealous!

Morrows said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love babies!!!

Post a Comment