Friday, May 29, 2009

He's Finally Convinced

So you all know that I love Grey's Anatomy. There is no doubt about that. Ranking in at #2 on my top favorite TV shows (Friends being my #1), I knew Tyson should take part in all the hospital joy. But every time I mentioned we should watch it he wasn't interested. How was I going to convince him that this show is amazing?

Then a couple of weeks ago Tyson was in the mood to watch a movie. While he was looking through the movies it dawned on me that that he should give Grey's a chance. He agreed to give it a try so I set him up with the first disc of season one. Needless to say, after watching the first episode, he now loves Grey's Anatomy. Yes, he used the "L" word. I was so excited! I finally did it. I finally convinced him that Grey's Anatomy is wonderful.

Ever since he started watching the show he's wanted to watch an episode every night. In fact, we're watching an episode on the fourth disc of season two. Good episode! It's a nail biter. I'm just so happy that he likes it and we have another show to enjoy together. And at the rate we're going he'll be done with season four in time for season five to come out on DVD ha ha. I'm just happy he's convinced. Yay!

image via abc.com

6 comments:

Jen said...

I must confess...I know nothing of Grey's Anatomy....but I need HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!! I have so many posts that are right now saved as drafts and I can't edit the time they were done. How? How? HOOOOOOW?????

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Wow, I think that's crazy that he liked it after the first season. I didn't really like the first season, but luckily I kept watching, and got TOTALLY hooked when the second season was on. Good for you guys!

Ashley said...

Wow, I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog! You've had some great posts, and some great pics, and it looks like a lot of fun!
Congrats on the Grey's Anatomy thing. Caleb would never! I am a lover of that show too, but lately(the past 2 seasons) I've been really unimpressed with all of the gay's and liberal media they've thrown in your face. Still a great show though:)

Chelsi said...

So fun! It's always better to have a friend to enjoy the show with you. Gord likes it too!! Hope you guys are doing great. If you ever come this way... let me know, it would be fun to go to dinner or have a sleepover!!

Amber said...

It really only takes the first episode to convince someone to love Grey's. That's exactly how it was for me. JUst takes that first step ha ha. I'm so glad he loves it. I think I may start it over myself!

Judy said...

It is so addicting. Glad you go him SUCKED IN!!!!! :)

Post a Comment