Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We really enjoyed our Thanksgiving.
We spent the day with Tyson's side of the family at his aunt Marcy's house (on Tyson's mom's side of the family).
It was fun being able to spend Thanksgiving with Tyson's family! We sure do love them.
***
I was looking through my pictures and realized I took four all day ha ha.
Enjoy!
Dustin & Erika's daughter, Lillie
Erika and others in line for food
Delish!

Lillie enjoying her food


And of course, my own feast.
Amber and I always take a picture of our plates on Thanksgiving before we start eating ha ha.
***
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Your so funny to take a picture of your food, I love it, hahaha. Happy thanksgiving to you too!

Morrows said...

That is so funny you take a picture of your food before you eat! You and Amber crack me up! Looks like yummy food. It makes me want mashed potatoes right now!!!!

Amber said...

TOtally forgot to take one this year!!! The Miles Family thinks I'm crazy enough taking pics of everything I completely forgot! Love your page by the way!

Judy said...

Yum!

Post a Comment