Thursday, November 19, 2009

Picture This...

You're sitting at a computer in the school library
(or some other public place with a lot of people)
and you're munching on a few of these:
(almonds)

And then you have to sneeze.

So you plan to sneeze into your arm
(which is what we've been told to do instead of into our hands to prevent spreading germs).

But you know that the little particles of almond in your mouth
aren't completely gone.

And before you can keep from sneezing to avoid an almond chunk spray disastrous situation...
it happens.

The big sneeze.

And the particles of almond going EVERYWHERE.

And your sleeve...

...well...
Let's just say it has some almond particles on it.

And when I say "some" I really mean "a lot" and "gross."

That just happened to me.
And people are still staring.

Good times in the library!
image via aidanbrooksspices.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Steph said...

It never occurred to me before, but maybe that's why they don't allow food in the library. ;)

The Woods said...

Oh my heck!! I'm dying. So funny but so sad at the same time!

Chelsi said...

ha ha! I can just picture it...

Amber said...

Awesome. You just became THAT kid in school

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Now imagine it with spaghetti, hot dogs, or something else really messy your kids love to eat. It never fails to happen with one of them, usually about once a week. So gross!

Abe n Linz said...

lol. So not fun!

Ashley said...

HAHAH! That's great.

On a different note, I was going to ask you...my family is planning a surprise birthday party for my father in law on tuesday, and we are all meeting at Carinos. Can we bring balloons in, and do we have to call ahead, or can we reserve, or will any of this even work? And do you want to be our waitress? :) can you rig any of this?!

Post a Comment