Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stow Away

So here's what happened to me today.
I was on my way to school this morning driving down the highway approaching Rigby. I had just hung up the phone with my mom when out of the corner of my eye I saw something that looked about like this:
A freaky black spider was coming down from a string of web right next to my face. I am so scared of spiders!! It was pretty much the scariest thing ever. So of course I'm swerving all over the road while trying to keep my head away from this thing. At the same time I was trying to find something to knock the thing away. The first thing I saw was a pair of gloves, so I used it to detach the web and the spider. Then I threw the gloves on the passenger seat floor. The spider didn't even go with the gloves, so who knows where it landed!
I drove to school with a spider in my car. And it was so freaky! I didn't know where it was the entire time. When I got to school I searched around for a bit, but I had no luck in finding it. I felt like it was on me all day.
A spider was in my car. Gross. And this week I even had a thougth about what I'd do if a spider came running up my sleeve or something while I was driving. I don't think I'd survive to tell that tale. Needless to say, I'm a little scared to drive my car right now!
image via hat.net

7 comments:

Whittney and Ryan said...

haha, i think i would have died. how horrible you were trapped in the car with it!!

Steph said...

Yuck! I'm super scared of spiders, too and I'm pretty sure I would have gotten in an accident.

Judy said...

Yuck!!!!!!!

Chelsi said...

I'm freaking out just thinking about it. Now I'm paranoid!!

Lisa Robinson said...

Oh my goodness!! I HATE spiders too!! Last night there was a big spider on my BED, 'n I'm a clean freak!! Guess its just that time of year. Glad you survived!!

Abe n Linz said...

This has so happened to me!! And I am right there with you on hating spiders. It's a miracle that I didn't crash the car into something.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Oh my gosh! That happened to us too! I was getting Tayci in her car seat & looked up & saw the start of a web so I knew it had to be somewhere! It eventually came down from the top of the car onto the wind shield. Eew...there's not a lot that I hate more than spiders!

Post a Comment