Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miss Hillcrest Pageant

Last night my cousin
Chloe
participated in the
Miss Hillcrest Pageant
and took
1st Runner-Up
***
She also won awards for self-expression and interview. She is so talented!
And speaking of talents, her talent for the competition was harp/vocal. She wrote a song about a special needs class she peer tutors for, and it was so pretty.
We are so proud of you, Chloe! Congratulations!

Amy, Britney, Chloe, me & Amber

Chloe & our cousin, Hannah.
I wanted a good picture of Chloe's dress, it was so fun and different from the other girls.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! What a talent...Harp/vocal, and one that she wrote?! I would love to hear it.

Chelsi said...

LOVE the dress! I wish I knew someone in a pageant... I love watching them and it's always more fun when you know someone.

Charles Family said...

I love Chloe! She is so cute! I'm glad she did so well in the pageant!

Katie Lee said...

super cute dress. Looks like it was a fun night!

Britney O'Connor said...

I love Chloe! And I love the pageant! Can't wait til we all have girls that age to watch :)...well, I can wait. Haha.

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I love her dress! Hey congrats on the baby, BTW! I absolutely love Dr. Leavitt! I worked for him for a couple years, and I miss it a lot. He delivered both of my kiddos... He's awesome!

Post a Comment