Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Halloween Party

Tyson & I threw a party on Halloween and it was a lot of fun. We had lots of good food and carved pumpkins with some of our favorite people.
Some of the decor for the party

I made some chocolate cookies with candy corn kisses on the top.

We moved things around to fit an extra table in the dining room.
I had Tyson pose for me.


We finally got to bring the ghost out to put the candy in. This little guy has been in the family since I was younger and going trick-or-treating.


Time to carve pumpkins!
Tyson was a trooper and dug out all the "stuff" inside.


Britney, Aaron, Amber & Che' carving their pumpkins.

Dustin & Erika carving their pumpkin.

Everybody carving pumpkins.


Amber & Che'


Aaron & Britney


Tyson & I


Amy & her friend Bridget came over.
We didn't recognize them in their costumes!


Our finished product




All the pumpkins, and a close-up of our masterpiece.



All of our pumpkins.
They all turned out great!


After pumpkins we played Sing Star.
Tyson & Che' kicked it off with a nice duet ha ha.


Tyson & I singing a duet

10 comments:

Judy said...

Fun party!

Ashley said...

Fun! Halloween is the best!

TacieB said...

That looks like a fun party! My mother-in-law had us over a few weeks ago to carve pumpkins, but somehow we left without one. We both helped our newphews and nieces with theirs. But, didn't do one for ourselves. Oh well...

Adam and Brittany said...

Awesome pumpkins! I'm confused...I thought Dustin and Erika moved to San Diego???

Nancy J said...

Candy Corn kisses? HOw have I missed out on those. They look great and so does your party.

McKenzie said...

How fun! Your house looks way cute, too!

Unknown said...

I look bored in all the pictures, but I promise I had a blast. You guys throw fun parties! It was so nice to get away from the kids for the night and just be a normal "kidless" couple! Singstar was funny, too. We need to hang out again before we move!

Kristie said...

Looks like lots of fun!! the pumpkins look really good. I read your story about your dads shop. It made me so sad My Dad has a shop too in Utah. I can't imagine what that must have felt like. But what a difference a year can make. I hope that things keep getting better for your Dad and your Family.

Morrows said...

What a fun party.

Whittney and Ryan said...

so fun and festive! i love it! oh and candy corn kisses are yummy!

Post a Comment