Friday, November 20, 2009

Cory + Hailey = Married

Our friends
Cory and Hailey
from Carino's were married
November 13th.
Tyson and I went to the reception with Che' and Amber. It was fun being able to see so many Carino's friends - some that we currently work with and others that we haven't seen in years. And of course, I didn't get enough pictures of the oldies. But I was able to get a few of some familiar faces.
Congratulations, Cory and Hailey! We sure do love you guys!

Cutting the cake
I loved their colors. They were all the super dark fall colors, and they worked really well together.



I was surprised Cory didn't shove cake in Hailey's face.
Then Hailey said he didn't want to get any on his tux so he held back ha ha.


The happy couple's first dance


Me & Ashley
I love this girl!


Amy & Amber, my wonderful sisters


Ashley & Erica
Two of my favorite people!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Congrats to the cute couple!

Party of Five said...

Congrats to them! ....... this is so rude.... We know Cory, but do we know Hailey??? We haven't been at Carinos since December of 2006..... I didn't recognize her in the pics, but I couldn't really see her face TOO much. Anyway, congrats to them, and I'm glad you had fun at the reception!

Post a Comment