Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Quick Update

First of all, thanks so much to all of you who have left such nice comments on my blog and also e-mailed or called my family! It has been very touching to see so much support coming from friends and family everywhere. My family and I really appreciate it and we cherish your friendship.

I have an update about the cabinet shop. The first couple of days were really rough for my dad and our family. It has been an emotional roller coaster, that's for sure! But we have already seen good things happening since the fire on Sunday morning. Dad found a shop to rent in Ririe for a couple of months while his shop is being rebuilt. The price per month is right where we need it to be, so that is a huge blessing. Yesterday my dad, his guys, and my grandpa went out to the cabinet shop in Rigby and started the cleaning process. It was very cold, but thankfully it wasn't snowing. They had to throw a lot of cabinets away which I'm sure wasn't easy for my dad.

This week will pretty much be a cleaning week for my dad and his guys. They are all working really hard to get things up and rolling again. They're hoping to start work again on Monday in the Ririe shop.
_______________________

Thanks again to all of you for your friendship and your kind words! We have definitely seen the blessings of all the prayers said on our behalf. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family supporting us.

I love you all!

8 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I love you!!! I knew you would have a reason for having odd posts. :) I am totally here for you and if there is anything I can do to help you or your family in any way, EVER, you let me know. I'm glad things are going better. I know they will still be tough, but I'm glad you are all moving forward. You're awesome girl. Have a great weekend!!!

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

I was so sad when my mom called me on Sunday, I knew it would be hard on your family, but i knew things would work out. I am so excited to see everyone this weekend, i have missed you all so much. in 30 hours i'll be in IDAHO!!!!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

IF your family needs any help at all let us know I have a few days off here and there and I might be able to scrounge up a few buddies from the fire department or some other cabinet shops. If I can help I totally will I know your family would do the same for anyone. Coleman

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

IF your family needs any help at all let us know I have a few days off here and there and I might be able to scrounge up a few buddies from the fire department or some other cabinet shops. If I can help I totally will I know your family would do the same for anyone. Coleman

Whittney and Ryan said...

Alli I am so sorry about your familys shop that is so horrible I hate hearing about bad things that happen to such good people! But thats great you guys found some where to rent to keep going for now, good luck! We really like the east coast! But we are excited to be back in Idaho in a few weeks! And we would love in invitation, we cant wait we are so excited for you! If you just want to send it to my parents we will get it cause we are leaving here in a few weeks there address is
3870 N. Pine Needle Cr.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
cant wait to see it!

Unknown said...

I'm glad things are getting better for your family. You have been in atleast 1 prayer a day since we found out! We know you guys'll overcome it though.

Neal and Angie said...

I tagged you!Glad they were able to find a shop to rent and I hope things keep working out smoothly! You're family is so strong!

Unknown said...

I had a lot to catch up on since I have been on a blogging break- but I was so sorry to hear about the cabinet shop! I hope everything gets up and going soon :)

Post a Comment