Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Things Tag

I was tagged by Angie

1. 8 TV shows I love to watch:
- Friends
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Office
- American Idol
- Food Network Challenge
- Everyday Italian
- Barefoot Contessa
- Ace of Cakes

2. 8 Favorite Restaurants:
- Carino's
- Texas Roadhouse
- Costa Vida
- Bajio
- Cafe Rio
- Winger's
- Thai Phoon
- P.F. Chang's

3. 8 Things that happened yesterday:
- Went to church with Tyson
- Took a nap
- Went to my cousin's farewell
- Went to my grandparents' and uncle and aunt's house to visit with family
- Cried a lot because I hate leaving my family and fiance'
- Drove back to Farmington
- Updated wedding addresses
- Talked to Tyson on the phone before going to bed

4. 8 Things I'm looking forward to:

- Tyson coming down this weekend
- Thanksgiving
- Moving home
- Getting married
- Christmas
- Getting a CD of our engagement photos
- Bridal showers
- Finishing school

5. 8 Things on my Wish List:

- To never ever have to worry about money
- Be a mom
- Have a huge wardrobe with clothes and jewelry
- A piano
- Go to New York with Tyson
- Get completely caught up on my scrapbook and journal
- Be a wonderful wife and homemaker
- Finish school

6. 8 people I am tagging:

- Ashlee C.
- Nicole
- Ashley R.
- Katie J.
- Mikala
- Kristi
- Emily W.
- McKenzie

5 comments:

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

Don't worry, i cried a lot too yesterday!

Jan Rhoades said...

I was so sorry to hear about your dad's cabinet shop. I know this is slow in coming and I need to call your mother, but know that we are thinking of your dad and mother right now and hope that all will be well.
Yes, Morgan is enjoying Colonial and the fun up at college. Its hard for me to believe she is in college also.

Katie Lee said...

sweet. I love getting to know more about my friends. You rock! Glad to hear that things are going better w/ the business.

Unknown said...

my heart dropped when i read about your dads business! so sorry to hear about that.. but i'm glad things are looking up! keep us updated for sure. hope the wedding plans are coming along and that you are having so much fun with them.. wedding planning is SOOO fun, once in a life time, take it all in and don't get too stressed!!!

Ashley said...

Hey Allison, I was just blog-hopping and found your blog! You look gorgeous as always.

So first off, I am sorry about your dad's business. I hope the best things for you and your family. Second, CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!
I wondered when I saw you in church with Tyson that one week, but anyway...congrats! HOpe you don't mind if I keep blog-stalking you so I can see the wedding pics!

Post a Comment