Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 100th Post

I can't believe this is my 100th post! I've been a little non-existent lately because I didn't want to post something completely pointless or lame on my 100th post. I've been waiting to come up with something good. So I came to the conclusion that post 100 should be about something or someone special. In my case, someone special. If you guessed that this post is going to be about Tyson you're absolutely right! Who better to dedicate my 100th post than my wonderful fiance and companion. I could go on and on about why I love Tyson but there just isn't enough room. But I think this will get my point across just fine. This one's for you, Tys!

Reasons Why I Love You
_______________

-You always make me feel so good about myself. You're a great self-esteem booster.

-You're excited to be a dad one day. And I know you'll be a good one.

-You're excited to marry me.

-You like to sing and play the piano like I do.

-You're incredibly romantic, sending me flowers when you think I need a pick-me-up or just to tell me you miss me.

-You make the effort to drive down to Utah every other weekend to see me - something I always look forward to and count down the days till your next visit.

-I can be myself when I am with you. I've never once felt like I need to be someone else or act a different way when we're together.

-You make me feel like I have never felt before.

-I can tell you anything, and you don't freak out when it is something you can easily freak out about.

-You're excited to have me move into your home. And you're willing to let me decorate it. :)

-You're always supportive of my decisions and stand by my side.

-You have always had faith in me and in our relationship.

-You tell me every day that you love me.

-When I think about you I smile to myself and feel at peace.

-We're perfect for each other!

-You send me a text every morning telling me you love me.

-Your love gives me the feeling that the best is yet to come.

-You never give up on me.

-You rub my shoulders and do an awesome job at it. Forget paying for a massage!

-You bring the best out of me and make me want to be a better person.

-You're irresistible!

-You have a great sense of humor and you always make me laugh.

-You give the best hugs. And hugging you after I haven't seen you in a while is one of the best feelings ever. I feel so secure when you wrap your arms around me.

-You always open my door for me.

-You hold my hand everywhere we go.

-You always say the things I need to hear.

-You have taught me the true meaning of love.

-Whenever my phone rings and I see it is you calling, I get so excited to answer it and hear your voice on the other end.

-I have never been happier.

-Your family is amazing and I love them.

-When I look into your eyes I can see in them that you love me.

-You have a beautiful singing voice, and you always sing a song for me when I ask you to. :)

-You let me know that you are by my side no matter what.

-You know me - my likes and my dislikes, etc.

-You are very thoughtful and considerate of others' feelings.

-You love my family and they love you.

-I love the way you keep your cool and stay calm when I do something stupid.

-You mean the world to me.

-I love your small gestures that speak volumes of how much you care about me.

-I love how you keep the notes and cards I give you, even when they're on a paper towel.

-You let me choose the colors for our wedding and trusted me to make good decisions.

-And of course, I love your intelligence because you were smart enough to fall in love with me. :)

_____________________________

I love you more than anything, Tyson. I can't wait to marry you!

7 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I'm so happy that you found someone who makes you feel all of these things. You deserve nothing less.

Criscell said...

What a sweet post! He IS a great guy, I agree!

Kate Call said...

i LOVE reading "love" posts... i'm such a sap when it comes to stuff like this!! and i'm so glad that you are happy! isn't it just the most amazing feeling to feeled loved that much... and to love someone like you've always dreamed about! so happy for you!

Holly said...

Happy 100th post girl! :) You can see how happy you two make eachother. LOVE it!

The King's said...

I am so happy that you have found someone that makes you so happy. It is such a great feeling to be loved no matter what and to love no matter what.
And you know what I just noticed, your kids are going to have some great dimples. In your pictures you both have dimples, very cute!

Unknown said...

What a sweet post! I love reading about love, I am a romantic! :)

Unknown said...

Man, how romantic! The best thing about being engaged is knowing that it will only get better, which can be hard to believe! Tyson is such a good guy, yeah he might freak out over fried chicken on occasion, but he really is very considerate and it's so easy to see how much he loves you. You guys will be so happy together. I'm already looking for something to wear for the wedding!

Post a Comment