Sunday, November 23, 2008

"It's Alright 'Cause I'm Saved by the Bell"

Yes, you are seeing correctly. That is a picture of me and Mr. Belding from "Saved by the Bell." Back in the '90's when I would rush home from school to catch "Saved by the Bell" every day I never once imagined I would get the chance to meet Mr. Belding! I had the opportunity to attend the Argosy University Grand Opening in Draper on Friday night and Dennis Haskins (Mr. Belding) was the celebrity guest for the event. It was a great night! Richter7 has spent the last few months helping with the preparations for the event and getting things ready to go. It turned out to be a very successful event and a lot of fun.

I have really loved my internship this semester. And not just for helping with events like these, but I've been able to make some great friends (like my PR friends seen above) and have other neat experiences. I've been very grateful for this opportunity, and it will be something I will never forget.

Thanks to Michael, the photographer at the event, for this photo of Mr. Belding with the girls!

Welcome to the grand opening!

Abby taking a picture of Tim and his son, Peter, with Mr. Belding


The university president and others cutting the ribbon

Dave and Mr. Belding

The presidents of Argosy University (Draper and national) along with two area mayors and Mr. Belding

7 comments:

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

how weird! mr belding is old! and kinda chunky! strange how in my head he hasn't changed a day since the good old days at bayside high! haha!

Baileys said...

I love it!!! It looks like you had a great time! I was so so sad to hear about your dads shop. take care

Neal and Angie said...

That is so awesome! I'm totally jealous...I loved Saved by The Bell! Glad you've enjoyed your internship, I'm sure you're ready to come home and be close to Tyson though :)

Kate Call said...

thats so awesome!! my husband would be insanely jealous.. he still watching re-runs of saved by the bell all the time! sounds like you are experiencing some awesome things with this internship!

Judy said...

:ove that show. How fun for you,

Holly said...

This is too funny! We all LOVED that show! :) haha.

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Hey, wanna hear something funny? Since Tyshelle was somewhere around a Freshman in high school, she's had ton of people tell her she looks like Kelly from Saved by the Bell. About a month ago, she met a kid named Zack Morris, and they took a picture together...it's on her facebook if you want to see it. Kind of funny!

Post a Comment