Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by Mindy
__________

Seven Random/Weird Facts about Me:



1. I don't like baked potatoes. And I'm from Idaho. What's up with that?

2. My favorite movie has been Dirty Dancing since I was four years old.
3. I've never been to California.
4. I haven't read any of the Twilight series. (I know, where have I been?)
5. I have never seen a single James Bond movie. Not even the new ones.
6. I have watched all ten seasons of Friends from start to finish at least three times.
7. I hate Butterfingers candy bars.

Seven people I would like to tag:

1. Amber
2. Britney
3. Ashlee
4. Erika
5. Kristi
6. Kaelynn
7. Sha

3 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Well, my dear, I'm not doing your tag until you do mine. ;) JK We'll call it good cause it's pretty much the same tag.
Only three times??? Now that's weird...I would have thought like ten or something. ;)
You are so awesome!!!
How is all the wedding planning coming along?

Ashley and Dave said...

you ARE weird. And what were you doing watching dirty dancing when you were four! no wonder youre such a horny gal! ;)

Abe n Linz said...

lol, I don't like baked potatoes either!

Post a Comment