Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Proposal Flowers and More Weekend Fun

The night Tyson and I got engaged he brought me the most beautiful flowers. I don't know why I didn't post any pictures of them before! They were gorgeous.

I love the view in the background! I definitely don't get sick of seeing that every day. So fun!


________________________
While Tyson, Che', and Amber were on their way to Utah on Friday night I went to Britney's sister's wedding reception at The Bungalow in Pleasant Grove. It was a really fun reception hall hidden behind a bunch of trees. It was really nice.


This was their book table. So cute! Karissa is such a cute girl, I love the picture of her.
The reception hall
I loved their cake! I liked that it was square and not the traditional round.
And I really liked their colors. These were the center pieces on their tables. I always wanted a fall wedding because I wanted to use the fun fall colors. But now I'm really excited to be having a winter wedding!


Britney, Aaron, and I at the reception
_______________________________________
Steve and Karissa's reception was so nice! It was fun being able to get ideas for our wedding reception in January. I can't wait! Woo hoo!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was fun to read, b/c I read on your sisters blog about them driving down here, I feel like i'm getting the full effect of what you guys are doing

Judy said...

BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!

Britney O'Connor said...

It was so good seeing you at the reception...it brought a little bit of Idaho to my wonderful Utah home! :) I'm so excited for your birthday tomorrow!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Happy Birthday girl!!! I hope you had a great day. :)

Kate the Great said...

Cute flowers girl. How have you been?

mb said...

HEY HEY! So I blog stalked you...no big deal or anything. You look so pretty and happy!! AH!

Post a Comment