Tuesday, October 7, 2008

All About My Fiance'

I saw this on Britney's blog and thought it would be fun! This post is actually supposed to be about my husband. But since Tyson is not yet my husband and I'm missing him like crazy, I think I'm going to fill this out anyway! Yes Ty, I totally stole this picture off your Facebook. I love you! :)

1. Where did you meet?
Tyson and I were set up on a date by his aunt, my aunt, and my mom. I know, quite the crew! Tyson's aunt did my sister's flowers for her wedding last September and tried to set us up then. But it didn't end up happening. But nine months later when Aaron got married Tyson's aunt did his flowers as well. So they finally set us up...and the rest is history! The funny thing about all of this is that his younger brother and I graduated high school together and all of our friends used to hang out at his house. But I never once met Tyson. I remember seeing him a couple times but we never met. Pretty crazy!

2. How long did you date before you got married?
We dated for almost 3 1/2 months before getting engaged. By the time we get married it will have been 7 months exactly.

3. How long have you been married?
Well we've been engaged for almost three weeks!

4. What has he done to surprise you?
Tyson is incredibly thoughtful. He has surprised me with flowers on mutliple occasions, and they're different every time! The first time he surprised me with flowers he was in Vegas and had them sent to me at work. I loved it! Not to mention the time he surprised me at my uncle and aunt's house in Utah and asked me to marry him. That one is by far my favorite surprise!

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Do I have to pick just one? :) He is absolutely hilarious, I get laughing so hard at some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth. He is also a very understanding person, I love that. Physically, I love his dimples. Oh, do I love those dimples. And his eyes. And his lips. Ok, I just love everything about him!

6. What is your favorite quality of his?
Tyson loves his family, and that is very important to me. He loves his neices and nephews, and he's so great with them. He's going to be a great daddy. He is very considerate of others and makes people feel very comfortable when they are around him.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
He just calls me Alli. But sometimes we're silly and call each other pet names such as Sugar Lips, Pumpkin Nose, and Muffin. We don't do that too often, it's nauseating ha ha.

8. What is his favorite color?
Tyson likes blue. Dark blue.

9. What is his favorite food?
He loves seafood alfredo from Olive Garden.

10. What is his favorite sport?
I don't think he really has a favorite sport, but I know he likes going to football games. He likes basketball, too.

11. When and where was your first kiss?
We went on probably four or five dates before we kissed. He dropped me off at my parents' house after a date, and when he walked me to the door he went for it. It was great!

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
I love going for walks around the river. We haven't done that in a while but I love it. I also like just hanging out and talking on the couch, or watching "The Office" or "Arrested Development." I don't get to see him very much so just being in his presence makes me the happiest girl in the world.

13. Do you have any children?
Not till I'm done with school and we're married at least a year!

14. Does he have a hidden talent?
People that know him know that he sings. But I don't think a lot of people really understand how good of a singer he actually is. He's amazing! He has a great solo voice. He also plays the piano really well. And like I said before, he is really funny. At first he comes off kind of quiet. But he has quite the funny, sarcastic wit!

15. How old is he?
28

16. Who said I love you first?
He did. And I had been thinking it but never said anything, so it was nice that we both felt the same way at the same time!

17. What's his favorite type of music?
He likes all kinds. But he really likes G. Love and Special Sauce, Jason Mraz, Elton John, Jack Johnson...and lots of others.

18. What do you admire most about him?
Tyson is very focused. He knows what's important in life and has his priorities where they need to be. He's very kind...I just love everything about him.

19. Do you think he will read this?
Yep he sure will! And hopefully he won't be too embarassed by all this! I love you, Tys! :)

7 comments:

Judy said...

Alli, this is so cute. I loved learning more about you two. You make such a cute couple. He does come from a good family, and your family......it is the greatest ever! love the Oconnors!!!!

Chelsi said...

It's fun to learn a few things about the guy you're going to spend eternity with! I knew him from elementary school because I went to school with Clark. Such a small world!!

Katie Lee said...

way too cute. We really are so excited for you. Cameron is a sweetheart too... aren't you glad we've been able to find such good guys?

Criscell said...

Fun to read! How are you doing? I'm so excited for you!

Amber said...

I did a hubby post too! It was kind of fun :) I just had to say I love your blog! I just love Halloween and this is so freakin cute! Oh and I loved your halloween post, so great! Love you!

Neal and Angie said...

It was so fun reading about Tyson, especially because I don't know too much about him! Sounds like you're madly in love! I love it!!! Just really couldn't be happier for the both of you! But I have to imagine it stinks not being able to see each other that often! :( I'd go insane!

Kristi said...

Very cute! I learned so much about Tyson from this. You don't learn these things when you're just a sister in law! Clark and I are very excited for you two.

Post a Comment