Monday, October 27, 2008

I Share a House with Minnie Mouse

Well, not really. But my cousin Kayleigh is Minnie Mouse for Halloween and I live with her. So close enough! Penney made Kayleigh this costume for Halloween and she just looks adorable in it. I had to get a couple pictures with her. She has been able to get some good use out of it, too. For Achievement Days they went trick-or-treating for canned foods and had to wear costumes. And on Friday night she had a Halloween party across the street and she wore the costume. And of course, she'll wear it trick-or-treating Halloween night. I just love it! I can't get over how cute she looks in this costume. She makes a great Minnie!

Tyson came down this last weekend and it was wonderful! We had a great time together. He made it into town by 8 p.m. and we visited with Penney for a while. We decided that night to just relax and watch a movie. So we popped in "While You Were Sleeping" - Amber and my mom's all-time-favorite movie.

Saturday was a busy day for us. We woke up that morning and decided to finish up our registry list at Kohl's. I LOVE Kohl's kitchen stuff! I was in heaven telling Tyson to scan this and that and everything else. It was great. I love to bake and want to learn to be a better cook, so all the cooking products were the best sight ever. Later that day we went to Magna to spend time with Tyson's brother Dustin and his wife Erika. Their daughter Lillie was also there. Of course I brought my camera and forgot to take pictures, so I can't even show you what they look like. They have the cutest little family ever. I'm excited to be related to them. We had a great time on Saturday night. We went to Mulligan's off 106th and played mini golf. I took second - woo hoo! After that we went back to Magna and ordered pizza. Two hours later we finally got it after Pizza Hut lost our pizza then took a massive amount of time delivering the new pizza. In the mean time we kept ourselves entertained with games. Good times! We had a lot of fun with Dustin and Erika.

On Sunday, Tyson and I went to church with Bob, Penney, and their family. I love attending church with Tyson, it makes me very excited to go to church as a married couple. :) Sacrament meeting was the primary program so I was very excited once again. And of course, it made me cry. Tyson spent most of Sunday with me and didn't leave till 6:00 or so. It was great being able to spend the weekend with him. I can't wait till this weekend when I get to go to Idaho and see him again!
______________________

The sunsets have been so pretty over the last couple of weeks so I thought I should take some pictures. This is the view from my bedroom window. So fun!

9 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

How fun! I'm glad you're happy and doing well! You totally deserve a guy who makes you feel special and I'm glad you found him!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

That is a beautiful view. :) You are so awesome Alli!!! I hope you have an awesome week.

Amber said...

Tell Kayleigh I love the costume once again. She looks so darn cute! I'm glad you and Tyson had a good time this weekend, it sounded like a lot of fun. Can't wait for you to come home this weekend! Love you long time! Oh and we might watch Nightmare Before Christams on Sunday. Mom really wants to :) love you sis

Judy said...

fun weekend. You guys are so cute

Jen said...

You are as beautiful as EvEr!!!! The best thing for you and your darling "soon to be" will be never having to say goodbye at the end of the night. I am SO excited for you guys =).

Adam and Brittany said...

Hi Alli, you probably don't know me yet, but we're going to be family =) Tyson is my cousin! His mom Julie and my dad, Richard are brother and sister. I found your blog through Megan's, I went to high school with her. Well, Julie said you guys are getting married in January, congrats! We are expecting a baby girl within the next couple of weeks, but we hope to make it up there, it would be great to see everyone! If you don't mind, I'll add you to my blog list so I can keep up with what's going on with you and Tyson. Tell Tyson hello for me!!

Katie Lee said...

wow, quit a view from your window, that's awesome! Cute costume too... I will have to post some of our little guy whne we put him in it tonight for our wards trnk-or-treat. Hope all is going well.

AubreyandTerry said...

Hi Alli, I was just sitting at work talking to Amber and she told me I needed to check out the pictures of "Minnie Mouse". How Cute!!!! Your page is cute, and you have the best twin sister ever!! :) Aubrey

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

What a cute Minnie Mouse. I don't know what your plans are for little bride's maid-Tyson neices or whatever for dresses- but there is a website having a steal of a deal sale on dresses. Check it out-www.gagas.com love ya!

Post a Comment