Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Workin' Hard or Hardly Workin'?


I love having a job where I can have a lot of fun and learn so much at the same time. Last Friday my boss Tim and fellow PR girls Megan, Abby, Amanda, and I went to the new Real soccer stadium in Sandy, UT, for a V.I.P. tour. It was a lot of fun, and the stadium is super nice. At a press conference yesterday it was announced that the new name of the stadium is Rio Tinto Stadium, named after the coal-mining company. Don't worry, I promise I'm getting work done!
(PS I just wanted to add that I'm holding a bag in this picture, that's why I look kind of funny!)

4 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Alli! You didn't get your even number of posts for September. ;) I'm so glad you're loving your internship. It looks like you are having so much fun and you look so happy. :)

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Well, my dear, I need your e-mail so I can send you my address. You can get to my e-mail on my profile, so e-mail me and I'll e-mail you and then you can send me an invitation. :) So complicated, isn't it? LOL I just remembered you saying something about having to have even posts and I was really surprised when you posted something on the 30th. I was waiting for an 11:59 pm post. :) Hahaha. That's one of your quirks. ;) I do that with the volume on the radio. I have to have it on even numbers and Danny thinks it's so funny because he used to do it to until he found out that it drove me so crazy. Now he puts it on the odd numbers just to get a rise out of me.

Amber said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I love the hard hat Al, it's so cute! ha ha how fun, can't wait for this weekend! love ya!

Party of Five said...

Hey! Congrats! Tell my more about Tyson. What is his major? How long have you knon/been dating him? Where is he from? What are his hobbies?

Post a Comment