Friday, September 19, 2008

This Takes the Cake

I have a new favorite blog that really puts a smile on my face! Here's a little preview. See if you can figure out what the blog is about:

Yep, you've guessed right! This blog is about cakes that have gone horribly and hilariously wrong. Another of our clients went on KSL's Studio 5 to do a segment, and one of the earlier topics on the show was an incredibly funny blog about really crappy and funny cakes. I was in the audio/visual room by myself making a DVD for our client and I was just laughing my head off at some of the cakes they featured on the show. The owner of the blog goes on-line and finds pictures of cakes that have been screwed up really bad or are just plain awkward and hilarious.

To explain these three cakes:

1. The first cake with the fireman was a poor decision made by a really tired guy ordering a cake. He needed a going away cake and was told by the cake lady he could have a decoration put on it for free. None of the decorations they had were seeming to fit the event (teddy bears, rainbows...) so, being as tired as he was, he just checked fireman. Later that night when he was in bed thinking about his day it dawned on him what he had done to the cake. He was in a panic. The next day he and his wife went to the store and picked up what turned out to be a "Good luck in China" fireman.

2. The second cake (teen pregnancy) can speak for itself. Why would someone even...? You know what, I don't even want to know the reasoning behind it.
3. The last one is just sick. Congratulations, it a girl! Yep, it a girl and a horrible conglomerate of colors and shapes that have nothing to do with a baby shower.
___________________________

I love this blog!

Every time I look at it I sit there and laugh out loud. I highly recommend it! Just click here and you're on your way to the fun! Let me know what you think! Have fun, you're going to love it!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Pretty dang funny. I guess you can't have your cake and eat it to.
Hee Hee!

Criscell said...

Those are pretty funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Post a Comment