Thursday, September 25, 2008

Grey's Anatomy Season 5...Tonight!


Talk about a good night of TV! When "Friends" was still on TV and running new episodes it was the only thing I watched. After it ended I was a little distraught, no lie. But little did I know that same year another wonderfully amazing show would start on abc, and I would be watching it faithfully every week. I love "Grey's Anatomy"! And season 5 starts tonight with what is a definite love triangle. I'm so excited to see what happens with these guys! Especially with Izzie and Alex, I've been rooting for those two from the beginning. The season premiere is two hours starting at 8:00 and I'm just so excited! Although, this will be the first time I watch a new episode of "Grey's" by myself. So I might be sending random text messages with my comments throughout the show. I need someone to talk to about it with!
And for Tyson's sake, I'm super duper excited for "The Office" to start as well, even though it is on at the exact same time as "Grey's Anatomy" and I won't be changing the channel at all. So you better record it for me, Ty!
_____________________________

For all you "Grey's" fans out there: enjoy tonight's premiere! And let me know what you think!

(PS I get to see my fiance in a week, I'm so excited! Woo hoo!)

8 comments:

Judy said...

we are having a kick-off party. Bought a lasagna, french bread and brownies. Yiipee! I love it. We started watching it with rockwoods. They are coming tonight. We are also watching Office. Cant wait!!!!!!

Judy said...

we are having a kick-off party. Bought a lasagna, french bread and brownies. Yiipee! I love it. We started watching it with rockwoods. They are coming tonight. We are also watching Office. Cant wait!!!!!!

Kate the Great said...

I so thought about you when I watched Grey's tonight. It's weird to think how it was a whole year ago that we used to watch it together.. it seems like just yesterday. I flipped to the office a few times during commercials..and it was way funny! Oh my gosh Grey's! So good. I wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks to see a new episode. Oh well, it's been worth the wait. So Christina's guy.. oh my...I loved the end with the too of them...it's about time she has a love life. He looks hardcore and awesome! haha.. I wish I was watching it with you. But it will be like the moon..wherever you are in the world you can go outside and look at the moon together..we can watch Grey's at the same time in different states...together.. haha.. thanks for calling me.. it made my day! Wow, this was super long. Love ya Alli!!!

*Katie*

Chelsi said...

Love, love Greys!! I'll let you know what I think after I watch it!

Chelsi said...

Love, love Greys!! I'll let you know what I think after I watch it!

Lott's of Love said...

I was right there with you Allison! I even DVR'd it in case I got interrupted by the phone or something!

Amber said...

I couln't have said it better myself. Grey's is the best show ever made. I LOVE IT!!!! love you!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

So, rootin for Alex and Izzie, huh? That part made me mad. I didn't have anybody to watch it with either. You'll have to tell me what you thought. :)

Post a Comment