Monday, September 22, 2008

Cinderella Has Found Her Gown

First of all, I just want to thank all of you awesome friends of mine for your super sweet comments over the weekend! This had to be the most perfect weekend of my life, and I just loved reading all your kind words the whole time. I was able to go to Idaho on Saturday morning with Tyson and we spent a lot of time visiting family and friends, and showing off this awesome bling on my left hand ha ha. I just got back to Utah about an hour ago, and I'm already missing my fiance' like crazy.

But today was quite the event. I decided yesterday that since I really won't be spending as much time in Idaho that I would like to plan my wedding I wanted to get things done every chance I get that I'm here. So today my mom, Amy, and I decided to go dress shopping. And I'm so excited to say that I found my dress at Margene's! It was great, and I absolutely love the dress. The picture below is similar to what my dress looks like. (I would have put the real one on here but I don't want Tyson to see it!)

When I tried it on and knew it was the one, the realization that I was getting married totally hit me. This weekend was so surreal, it felt like a dream. But as soon as I put that dress on reality sunk in. And I'm just so happy! Tyson is calling the Idaho Falls Temple in the morning to schedule
January 10, 2009
for our wedding day.
Life is great! And I'm engaged to the greatest guy in the world. You can't get any better than that.
__________________
And while on the subject, Amber and Che' have been married one year today! I love you guys!

16 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Can't wait to see the actual one. :) You will look so beautiful. I'm so excited for you. I know you probably have so much help already, but let me know if you need anything. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Getting married is so fun! & enjoy all the stress of planning because the day comes and goes way too fast!

Judy said...

Love the dress!!!! Wow! I am so happy for you. What a great time in your life.

Britney O'Connor said...

I can't believe you already found your dress! It took me like 6 shops...and a couple trips back to the same one to decide on mine! Ha. I can't wait to see it :)

Baileys said...

Awesome dress! The first dress I tried on was the one that i went back too! You just know huh.

Drew and Michelle said...

Congratulations! Lots of exciting things going on in your life right now! Its so fun to be in love and to have finally found that person you can spend the rest of Eternity with! You're such a beautiful girl inside and out you deserve the best... and Tyson looks pretty perfect! Gorgeous dress, you'll look amazing! Best Wishes!

Drew and Michelle said...

Congratulations! Lots of exciting things going on in your life right now! Its so fun to be in love and to have finally found that person you can spend the rest of Eternity with! You're such a beautiful girl inside and out you deserve the best... and Tyson looks pretty perfect! Gorgeous dress, you'll look amazing! Best Wishes!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

CONGRATS! Billy and I are so excited for you! you will love marriage! if you need any help with anything at all just let me know! we are neighbors now! :) YAY!!!!

Unknown said...

That dress looks amazing! How exciting :) Good luck with all the planning, just make sure you take time to enjoy it because it all goes to fast!

Amber said...

ooooh! I love it sis! Good pick, that will look gorgeous on you. I love you!

The King's said...

Looks like you made a good choice on fiance and dress ;)! I am really excited for you and am glad to see you so happy!

Neal and Angie said...

I love the dress! I'm so excited for you Alli! You are going to be the cutest bestest wifey to him! He's one lucky guy! I still think it's crazy you'll be Clark's sis-in-law!:)

Kelsey said...

CONGRATS!!! you two are cute! and you are going to make an amazing bride! how fun. i hope all the planning is going good.

Criscell said...

What a gorgeous dress!! You'll look amazing I know. I wish I could come! Good luck with all the planning and don't get too stressed out.

Linsey said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I love the dress! You are going to make such a beautiful bride! You are such a cute couple. Being engaged and married is so much fun you are going to love it.

Kimi Jean said...

Allison! I realize this post is from a long time ago, but the picture of that dress is MY WEDDING DRESS! It's the exact same one that I bought for my wedding. Haha!

Post a Comment