Sunday, September 28, 2008

They Love Us All Over the World

This post is dedicated to Tyson!
(I know, I'm a cheese ball.)
___
The weirdest thing happened this weekend. My agent called me and said Tyson and I were popping up all over the place! Apparently we're getting a pretty huge following in Europe.
_________________

Here, we made a billboard outside a well-known apartment building in Madrid.

This is what the city life in Rome is all about. This is a shot of the happy couple owning the night skies.

The Annandale Advocate is a small publication in the U.K. I guess our engagement made the front page. Go us!

They really love us in France. Check out the display at the Louvre.


A sidewalk artist was recently spotted painting one of my favorite pictures of Tyson and I on the streets of Rome. Italy loves us. As you can see, he is almost finished with Tyson's face and has started on mine a little bit. Looks great!

I've always wanted to be on a poster. And I get to be on one with my fiance, I'm so lucky. This little stand was spotted just outside Barcelona.

Here we are showing off my ring in a London train station.

Finally, one of our favorite shots is being painted on the side of Hotel St. Georg in Hamburg, Germany. I love the view of the valley in the background.

__________________

I know what you're thinking. "How can I get in on all the fun?!" Just go to photofunia.com and go crazy!

I was lucky enough to see my photos all over Europe. Where will your photos end up?

6 comments:

Chelsi said...

So fun! I love seeing stuff like this. Grey's had an interesting start as usual... can't wait until Thursday!!

Judy said...

I thought of you when grey's was on. What did ya think. I love this post. I might have to do this for Ryan and Syd. It is adorable. you are so cute and Tyson is a lucky guy!

Jan Rhoades said...

Hey Allison, congrats on your engagement. that is awesome. I am very happy for you. Your mother called me this morning and it was good to talk to her. She told me you were engaged. I hadn't looked at the blogs for a while.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Jan Rhoades

Andrew and Collette said...

Those pics are awesome! Congrats on your engagement we are very excited for you!!!

Amber said...

whoa that is some crazy stuff! I want to try! love ya sis!

Whittney and Ryan said...

haha you are so funny ali! i love it and i am happy i found your blog!

Post a Comment