Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The One with the "Rocks"

Yesterday morning I went in Brycen's room to get him out of his crib. As I went to change his diaper I noticed four rocks sitting on the dresser part of his changing table. I was totally confused so I just left them there to ask Tyson about them. He was the last one in there to use the changing table so I figured he'd know. My mom came over later that day and Brycen needed his bum changed. So we went in his room and I showed her the rocks. I picked them up and was showing them to her, trying to figure out how they got there.

Tyson got home at about 6:30 last night. We ate dinner and visited. Then later I remembered about the rocks and I took him in the bedroom. I picked them up to show him and ask him where they came from. He just started laughing and said, "Those aren't rocks. That's poop." I was so grossed out. I asked him why there was poop just sitting there and he explained that they probably rolled out of Brycen's diaper when Tyson was changing him during the night, and he just didn't see them. (Brycen has had some constipation so some of his poop has looked like marbles.)

I've learned my lesson: NEVER touch rocks. They may be poop.
Or something like that ha ha.

8 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Hahahaha. So sick! Can't wait to have babies! :)

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Oh man, that's happened to us before. Never on the floor, but on the changer. Luckily we knew what they were. So gross.

Scott and Lindsey said...

Hahaha! I am guessing no picture?! LOL! I seriously can't stop laughing!!

Amber said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome

Adam and Brittany said...

Hilarious!! I've so been there before...those little rock poops can roll out of the diaper without warning. Oh, the things parents talk about!

Charles Family said...

Hahahaha! I am dying laughing! That is hilarious. I love that you picked them up and still didn't know what they were!

Kasey said...

HAHAHA!! Thanks Alli..I needed that laugh! Ours have had those diapers before..but as far as I know..no random "rocks" around the house! :) Love it!

beckywestergard said...

OH that is so hilarious!! I am still laughing. These types of things are what make motherhood what it is. Brycen is such a cutie, I love his cheeks!!

Post a Comment