Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Dad!

I love having birthday parties. Especially when they're for parents. Parents do so much constantly for their kids, there's never enough we can do to repay them. My dad rules. He is pretty much the most positive person I know. After his business caught fire and he gathered our family together he said, "It could have been worse." Dad, you're the best and we love you! Thank you for always being the greatest example ever. And happy birthday yesterday!

We started the partay the week before when my mom gave her gift to my dad. Jazz tickets for two, woo hoo!



The party continued the next Sunday (January 30th) with the official birthday dessert and more gifts.



My parents' children pride themselves on finding the best birthday cards for my dad. We've been known to find some pretty hilarious cards. And this year was no different.


paparazzi

Adam


Another good card





Wondering where the cake is that he's blowing the candle out on?


It was this little guy! I made individual mini bundt cakes for birthday cake this year and they were really yummy. And perfect size! For me, anyway. The boys all had two, they were tiny.


Brycen and family



Brycen loves his aunts and uncles!


2 comments:

beckywestergard said...

You are so creative with desserts and dinners. I love the mini bundt cakes they are such a cute idea.

Amber said...

LOVE your post. Our Dad is the best dad in the whole world! Cute Brycen pics, I just love that little boy. I can't believe I'm going to have another niece or nephew! That's just so crazy. What a fun birthday party. Your bundt cakes were super cute and delicious. Good job Al! See you Saturday when we partay with the ladies! Woot woot!

Post a Comment