Monday, February 14, 2011

My Funny Valentines

I have two valentines this year: Tyson and Brycen. I asked them both, they both said yes. :)

Tyson and I got Brycen a stuffed Mickey and a heart-shaped sucker for Valentine's Day. He loved them both!
He really loves that sucker. When he's eating something we know he likes it by the sounds he makes. And he was making them for sure!


I told Tyson he didn't need to get me anything this year because he had bought me two pairs of shoes off nomorerack.com and I didn't need anything. Tyson got a new point-and-shoot Nikon camera. And he surprised me with my very first ipod. I'm really excited! I'm spoiled, I admit it:



Brycen got a little spoiled himself! You'd think it was his birthday. He spent Saturday evening with Tyson's parents while Tyson and I went to dinner at Carino's. (Amber was our server. The service was excellent and the food was great too!) Brycen ended up coming home with all sorts of goodies from Grandma and Grandpa Miller:
  • a pez dispenser
  • gummy hearts
  • mini Snickers
  • a t-shirt for summer
  • and a new sippy cup

    The box of Florence's chocolate (my favorite) was for Tyson and I from his parents. We were really excited about that! Those things are dangerous.

Brycen's cousins Easton, Cooper, and Kate were also over to Tyson's parents' house that night. They decorated sugar cookies while they were there. Brycen had a blast with all the kids! He doesn't get to play with other kids very often so he was really loving it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

So fun! I'm jealous you got an ipod, that's awesome. I love that cookie too, that's too cute. I also read your previous post and loved it. All those pictures of Brycen just made me smile. He's so dang cute. I love all those little things that make him happy. I love him so much! I asked him to be my secret valentine you know and he said "yes." :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

The picture of Brycen with his Valentine is so cute. He is just so proud of it.

HOw fun for the tripod. I want one, what kind did you get?

Lucky Tyson on the camera. It is so nice to have a big one and a point and shoot.

Post a Comment