Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Calling All Angels 2

Dear friends and family,

My friends Neal and Angie Guymon need some help with a project. On May 30, 2009, their dear son, Jayden, returned home to Heavenly Father after coming to this world earlier than planned. Last year Angie and Neal conducted a project to collect blankets made by family and friends that they could donate to a local hospital. They are both from Idaho Falls and currently live in California, but they ended up donating the blankets to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls. They are doing this same project in honor of Jayden's second birthday this year. Please watch this video, and if you are interested in making a blanket for their cause please do! I know Angie's family and I would love to collect any blankets you make to give to Angie and her family. Of course, if you know her family as well then you don't need to give them to me. Even if you don't make a blanket, please share this video. As a mother that once had a baby in the NICU, those blankets really are something that those parents cherish. Especially knowing that loving hands made them. Thanks for your help! :)

2 comments:

Kevin and Kelly said...

I would love to make a blanket or two! My twins were in that NICU for two weeks so it holds a special place in my heart. What size do you think would be best? And where should I send them and by when? Thank you for posting this!

Neal and Angie said...

Alli! My sweet dear friend, thank you for sharing this on your blog. It means so much to us! Love you! XO

Post a Comment