Tuesday, December 8, 2009

There's Nothing Quite Like Fresh-Baked Bread

Last Tuesday I was planning on making spaghetti for dinner and wanted to pick up some French bread to go with it. But instead I decided to try making my own loaf of bread. And yes, this was my first time. I looked through some cook books till I found a recipe that looked good and easy. Not only was it super easy but it turned out so yummy! We loved the flavor. That recipe is a keeper!
I love baking. I wish I had loads of money so I could buy all the tools and ingredients needed to make one of everything there is to bake. And the holidays make me want to back even more! Bring it on, I say. i love trying new things. I'm glad I decided to bake bread because now I know I'm capable! That's starting to sound pretty good again, maybe I'll make another loaf!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks so delicious! You should email me your recipe, I would love to try it. I tried bread one time but it turned out really dense and not that great so I never tried again. But you're making it sound so yummy that I might need to try again! My address is lindseylou47@hotmail.com. I love reading your blog by the way!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Seriously...you put that on here without a recipe? Shame! Ha ha...looks really good! I agree with you, I bake way too much, but I love it!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

I love to bake bread, it tastes so much better than store bought. I have been doing it once a week for the last few months now. I think my hips and butt could attest.;)

Amber said...

I would like that recipe if you please :) Looks yum

HBC said...

looks delish! I've been wanting to make bread lately. I'd love the recipe too. :)

Steph said...

I love to bake too, but I have to admit I'm a little scared of bread. And a little too lazy. . .

Ashley said...

YOur such a cute thing!!! Come make me some now:) YOur going to be such a good little mommy!

Unknown said...

Our next party should be a dinner party... and you're in charge of brining the bread.

JKGROSS said...

Wow everytime I look at your blog I am thinking...why can't I be more like that :0)

The Duckers said...

So now that you have all of our mouths watering, are you going to share the recipe??? You're such a tease!!

Post a Comment