Sunday, December 20, 2009

The One Where I Graduated from BYU-Idaho

I graduated! It feels so good to be done. It was bitter sweet when I left BYU-Idaho for the last time. But I think more sweet than anything. :) I'm just so happy to be getting on with my life! On to babies!

Here is a look at some of my graduation events:


CONVOCATION
BYU-Idaho Hart Auditorium
December 18, 2009

Walking off the stage after receiving my diploma cover


Tyson & I
He's such a wonderful and supportive husband!


My friend Whittney & I graduated together! It was so fun!



And some of my wonderful family members came and supported me.
Amber, Tyson, Dad, Mom & I


My best friend and twin sister!


And Tyson's parents also came to support me. I'm lucky to have such awesome in-laws!
...
GRADUATION GIFTS
from Tyson & Mom

On my last day of school (Wednesday the 16th) Tyson gave me a couple of gifts.
The first was this really pretty orchid. I love it!
And the second...
Well I didn't expect this one, that's for sure!
He gave me a tiny box wrapped up in Christmas paper. When I opened it up it held the classic small and red Ingram's Jewelers box, similar to the one that held my engagement ring when Tyson proposed. When I opened it up I saw this gorgeous ring. It is a purple amethist and I love it! Thanks, Tys! I'm so spoiled!

And Mom gave me this new maternity shirt. Perfect! I've needed maternity clothes!


GRADUATION PARTY
with Tyson's family
December 19, 2009
Erika and company threw Clark & I a graduation party, since we both graduated this semester.
Angie will be graduating in the spring, which explains the cake. :)


We had so many yummy foods!
Erika made a cheese ball with crackers, cheese fondue, chicken roll-ups...Delicious!
And of course, Muddy Buddies were present! My favorite!

The grads
Me, Angie & Clark


And it wouldn't be a party without Kate & Lillie!


Julie & Angie helping Easton & Cooper dish up

***
I just want to thank all my friends and family for the wonderful support they have been! Especially Tyson, since he's really had to deal with me the last two semesters. I couldn't have done it without any of you! I love you all!!! :)
I also want to personally thank Grandma Hill for the money she gave me for graduation. That was so sweet and I really appreciate it! Also, thank you Dusin and Erika for the Cold Stone gift card! I have been craving Cold Stone so it is perfect! You guys are wonderful. :)

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS! I remember how awesome it felt to be done after working so hard on something for so long. What an accomplishment!

Nancy J said...

Congrats! It is so nice to have that diploma. You will always miss it in a way but you are on to other great adventures.

Unknown said...

Nice post. You look beautiful in the pictures from the actual graduation. Way to go!

nicole said...

Congrats! Thats a huge accomplishment.

Jarae said...

Congrats Alli! It's so nice to be done with school. Now you get to focus on your little one.Yipee! By the way I love your new ring. How pretty!

Russ and Kristen said...

Yaaaaaay! Congrats! Now you can just focus on your little man! :) p.s. your new ring? AMAZING! I love it!

Kristie said...

Congreats!!! So many exciting things happening all at once. I had no idea that you were a twin. How fun!!! I have twin little brothers. That ring that you got is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You are one lucky girl.

Chelsi said...

Love that ring! GORGEOUS ;)

Post a Comment