Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ammon 28th Ward Christmas Party

**It was my last day of school today! Woo hoo!**
**More details to come.**
...
On Saturday night we went to our
ward Christmas party.
It was a lot of fun!
We enjoyed a roast beef and mashed potato dinner (so yummy),
then the primary put on a program of Luke 2.
It was fun being able to visit with friends and enjoy a fun Christmas party.

the primary kids singing

I sang "Mary Did You Know?" with a couple of friends in the ward Michelle and Natalie after the primary did their program. It was fun being able to sing with these girls!

After the program, one of the primary counselors (Sheree) and the primary president (Chris) announced that Santa was on his way...
The kids were going crazy, it was hilarious!


And here he is! Let the line begin!



The kids telling Santa what they want for Christmas

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my sister Natalie! She didn't tell me she was singing...that silly girl. I bet you all sounded beautifully!

Amber said...

Cute! That seemed like it was so much fun! It remends me of us doing "the Santa Claus thing" with Reed and Nari. Che and I being the elves. Just sitting at the Christmas parties waiting for them to announce us in ha ha. Oh my gosh I hated being an elf. Anyway, so glad you are done with school. Now I can see you more! And probably work with you more! LOVE YOU

Abe n Linz said...

Looks like a successful Christmas party! Ours is tomorrow and I hope it goes just as well.

Kristi said...

How fun! I'm excited to have a real primary one of these days!

Post a Comment