Monday, December 21, 2009

It's a...

BOY!
We are just thrilled! Here are a few pictures of our little guy from our appointment today.
I love the 4-D pictures!

Thumb in the mouth & foot in the air - so cute!


We were so excited for this appointment today, we could hardly sleep! It was like Christmas Eve. Luckily I was able to go to lunch with Anna and Amber, which filled some of that waiting time. When we got there I sat there in the waiting room and just thought about how grateful I am to be blessed with this wonderful little baby. When the ultrasound tech called us back I was so excited I could hardly stand it!


**Some of the highlights from the appointment**
Everything looked great on the ultrasound
He is 13 oz and has a great heartbeat
My stomach measured right where it should measure
The baby was sucking his thumb in all the pictures
When Dr. Leavitt was checking the heartbeat the baby was kicking like crazy!


When the ultrasound tech let us know what we're having I was so excited! I would have been happy either way, but I just had a feeling it was a boy. Tyson and I have thought it was a boy for awhile. We're just so happy that everything is going so well with the little guy!
After the appointment we went out and bought a baby album. It was the first thing we've bought for the baby - so fun!
We're so excited for our baby boy!

17 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Yeah for boys! Congrats

Russ and Kristen said...

Oh Alli! I'm so happy for you!! Maybe here in about 18 years we can set our kids up on a date! :) hahaha! I'm so excited for you! Love ya!

Britney O'Connor said...

Yay for my first nephew! I am SO SO SO excited! :)

JKGROSS said...

Congrats allison.

Amber said...

Congrats Alli! So excited!

Ashley said...

YAY! HOw fun. COngrats!

Judy said...

He is so cute! :} Those ultra sounds are amazing Congrats!

Kristie said...

CONGRATS I'm so excited for you guys when you told me at church you were 19 weeks I thought Oh they are going to find out soon. Boys are so fun. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Unknown said...

We're just so happy for you guys! So far Jack has been great, and there are def. some really cute clothes out there for boys (even though I still think girls are a tad more fun to shop for). And great news for Jack! He'll have a cousin to play with! Gosh. We better not move now.

Steph said...

Congrats! Super exciting!

Morrows said...

Congrats, Alli! So exciting!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I love having a boy first! Congrats!

Steve and Karissa said...

that is so exciting!!! Have you thought of any names?

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

So much fun!! I just love finding out.

Chelsi said...

Boys are sooo much fun! So happy and excited for your little fam. Hope I get to see you soon!

Kristi said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you! Babies are the best.

Charles Family said...

Congrats Alli and Tyson! We are so excited for you two!

Post a Comment