Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bye for Now

On Thursday afternoon some friends and I had a going away party for friends
Chelsea, Rachel, and Michelle.
[The three next to Amber in the front.]
We all work together at Carino's [most of us for a while now] and now it's time for a few more to move on. It's always a sad day when we part ways. But I'm just so excited for these three and the new adventures they're about to embark on!
I just want these three to know that I love them and I'm really going to miss them!
Bye for now!

2 comments:

Amber said...

OH I will miss those girl. That was a fun lunch. By the way did you notice that you found the same Christmas countdown as me? ha ha great minds think a like! He's a cute snowman! DOH!

Judy said...

So sad to have them leave.....thank goodness for blogs and facebook! Merry Christmas

Post a Comment