Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Nights Mean Treats at Our House

We love Tuesday nights! Not only is it one of our favorite nights of TV (the other is Thursday's), but it means we get a yummy treat to munch on. I always make some kind of baked good on Tuesday nights while we're enjoying "The Biggest Loser" and "American Idol." Tonight we have a batch of chocolate brownies in the oven and I can't wait to eat one! For some reason, watching "Biggest Loser" gives us major sweet tooths so we have always made something while the show is running. But even though we like to make something sweet on Tuesday nights, "The Biggest Loser" keeps us motivated to work out and eat better. We love it! This is one of the many things that has been so fun about being married to Tyson. We have so much fun together, and every day is a new adventure.

Here's to many more Tuesday nights together!

5 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

I can't believe you can actually eat this kind of stuff while watching The Biggest Loser...it always makes me want to jump on the treadmill!!!

Chelsi said...

I bawled tonight when Sione left. I know, I know... what a baby. I think I cry at every elimination. I always feel like I need a treat too while watching my favorite shows :)

Judy said...

Tuesday is my fave to!!!!! We love Loser and we also EAT while watching it. I love the shows during the winter, something to do on those long winter nights. I would have hated to be her last night and kick someone off the show. How sad!!!!

Kristi said...

I'm glad that we're not the only ones with sweet tooths during Biggest Loser... Looks delicious!

Amber said...

I love it! I always eat bad during Biggest Loser. But only because I know that I don't have to work the next day so it's almost like a relief. Therefore I just relax and do whatever. I love your treat nights. Maybe one of these nights we can share a Tuesday night together and we can all watch Biggest Loser and eat crap! Woo hoo!

Post a Comment