Monday, April 6, 2009

Ashleigh's Bridal Shower

We had a wonderful conference weekend. It was very relaxing, and we were able to spend a lot of time with family. On Saturday night while the men were at the priesthood session of conference, the ladies in the Murri family (my mom's side) thought it would be perfect to have my cousin Ashleigh's bridal shower. Ashleigh and Nathan are getting married May 30th in the Bountiful Temple. She is Bob and Penney's daughter, the ones that I lived with while I worked in Salt Lake this last fall. It was great having everybody together. Deidre had to miss because she lives in St. George and couldn't come up. We love you, Dei! But the bridal shower was a lot of fun. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful family!


Ashleigh & I at the shower

Amber, Britney, Mom & Janell having a good laugh

Ashleigh opening her presents while her mom watches


Amy kept track of who gave what.

Trina makes everyone a super cute apron for their bridal shower. And they're reversable! I love mine.

Ashleigh opening her gift from Mom, Amy, Amber, Britney & I. We gave her a basket with a blanket, candle, a little wooden "Faith", and a Willowtree statue.

Amy & Ashleigh

The boys arrived after priesthood session and joined the party.

Hailey, Brian & Bob

Kayleigh with Nathan & Ashleigh

We're so excited for you, Nathan & Ashleigh! We love you both so much!

2 comments:

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

oh how i wish i could have been there. looks like you guys had fun! I miss you all so much. I love you alli.

Amber said...

I love my family!

Post a Comment