Friday, April 17, 2009

I Need a Vacation

School hasn't even started yet and I'm already in need of a vacation! My brother Aaron and his wife Britney have been in Maui for the last week and I've been so jealous. They've been able to relax on the beach and get all tan while we're all here working for the man ha ha. I already need a break! We're going to Vegas with Che' and Amber in July, and we can't wait! In less than 100 days, according to the countdown at the bottom of our blog. We're so excited! Too bad it isn't July already. But we'll be flying out of Idaho Falls the day after I end classes so that will be a wonderful way to end the semester.

I'm in the middle of getting my credit situation figured out. I called BYU-Idaho to ask a question about my internship a few weeks ago and they ended up telling me that my minor doesn't count toward graduation. Did I mention that I'm finished with my minor and I'm 8 credits away from graduating? Turns out graduating when I planned to "just isn't going to happen," according to the person I talked to at the school. I'm hoping they'll be able to cluster some of those classes together so I can get some of the credit. Otherwise I have another two semesters of just my minor. Lovely. As much as I want to spend thousands of dollars to be in school longer, I'd rather graduate. Hopefully I can get something figured out. In the mean time I figure I'll just get tough it out with what I have this semester so we can enjoy a weekend in Vegas.
July...come fast!
Image via Google Image Search

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Vacations are not a luxury, they are a necessity. Count down the days girl, it will be great! Good luck with school. Gotta love all of that who-haw, but It'll come:)

Chelsi said...

I couldn't agree more. I want to go on vacation too! Traveling home to Idaho for the weekend just isn't cutting it :)

Morrows said...

I agree with you! I am ready for a vacation as well. It looks like you had a great Easter! Thats good to hear!

Amber said...

Hooray for Vegas!!! July come fast!

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

Hey,
That really sucks about graduation. You need to talk to Doug McBride at BYU-Idaho. Seriously, he is great about putting clusters together. He is a counselor for some department, one that I had nothing to do with. But I went to him, thinking I wasn't even close to having all the credits I needed, and he put my classes together and I was able to graduate the next semester. Seriously, he's great at that. His office is in the Benson. I'm 99% sure he will be able to help you. It's definitely worth a try.
Good Luck! Love ya

Post a Comment