Monday, December 29, 2008

Our First Christmas

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I really enjoyed being with my family and fiance'. I love being engaged during the holidays!

Opening Presents at Our House

Tyson and I spoiled each other this year! He got me all sorts of good things, including a whole bunch of Mary Kay and Clinique makeup. Perfect!

I gave Tyson some clothes (including the jeans and shirt he is wearing in this picture), seasons 1-3 of "Seinfeld", season 4 of "The Office", a watch, cologne, movies, candy...All sorts of good stuff!

This is my look of excitement after opening my new J. Crew double-breasted black coat. I saw the cover of the box and I freaked! I love it! Tyson and I went to Fashion Place Mall in Sandy a couple months ago and I loved this coat. But I didn't think he'd actually get it for me! He also gave me a new shirt, slipper socks, Victoria Secret lotion, "Mamma Mia", the book Love Letters of Joseph and Emma, nail polish...I was totally spoiled! And I love it all.

Tyson with his new game

I love my fiance'! And we had a great first Christmas together. It was so much fun, and I loved being able to spoil each other.
___________________________
Family Fun

We spent Friday night playing games with Erika and Dustin. Those guys are hilarious! Erika wanted us to look excited in this picture, so this is what we came up with! Dustin and Tyson look hilarious.


And of course, it wouldn't be Christmas without the cats sleeping on top of the presents underneath the tree.

I hope you all had a great Christmas!

10 comments:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

You two are so cute it makes me sick! Sorry I didn't make it to your shower, but I DO have a gift for you, so I'll have to get it to you sometime...busy days! Anyway, happy holidays, and wedding(soon). It's coming up fast and I'm really excited for you!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

So, do all cats do that? My sister-in-laws cats were doing the same thing. I thought it was kind of weird, but I guess it must be a cat thing. :) That's an awesome picture. :) I'm glad you had such a good Christmas.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Oh so fun to be in love-and the holidays are the best when you have someone you love to share them with. Glad it was great. Loved seeing you! love ya!

Amber said...

Ha ha I love that picture of Tyson and Dustin. That is hilarious! I wish Sunni slept under the tree. She is just still to hyper. Glad we got to spend some time together over Christmas. You get married in less than 2 weeks! I can't believe it! Love you al!

Charles Family said...

It was so good to see you too. I miss you too. After you get married you will have much more time for me! :) Until then we need to squeeze in a lunch or something! Love ya!!!

Judy said...

You had a great Christmas! How fun. Can't wait to see you at your RECEPTION!

Mark & Rachel said...

Allison, Im so excited for you and Tyson! Keep me updated-will you be in Rexburg winter semester? If so, we'll have to get together!

The King's said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I hope that all is going well in the wedding planning world.

The King's said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I hope that all is going well in the wedding planning world.

Ashley said...

How Funny! I got Mamma Mia and a Double Breasted Coat from J Crew too! I am glad you had a great Christmas!

Post a Comment