Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Miller Family Bridal Shower

The Miller family threw my first bridal shower for me on Saturday and it was so fun! I loved being able to meet more of Tyson's family and get to know them better. My mom and sisters were able to come as well so that was nice. A big thanks to Amber for taking these pictures!

I'd also like to thank Julie, Kristi, Angie, and Erika for throwing this shower for me. Thanks so much! It was great! And thanks to all those who came, it was so fun seeing you!
_____________________
Pictures from the Miller Family Bridal Shower
They had these cookies made for everyone to take home, and they turned out so cute!
My super cute sisters abd mother-in-law Erika, Angie, and Julie, along with other family members
And like always, I was completely spoiled. Julie and the girls gave me some of our plates we registered for and some linens with linen rings.
She also gave me some jewelry. They're a jewelry-giving bunch!
Grandma Hill gave me this awesome stock pot along with some spaghetti and spaghetti sauce.
Tacie (another sister-in-law who lives in Washington and couldn't make it) gave me this adorable snowman cookie jar. I guess I'll just have to bake my chocolate chip cookies and keep that thing filled!
Opening part two of Tacie's gift...
...a snowman plate that matches the cookie jar! So cute.
Erika provided us with a whole bunch of stuff off our registry, including this roasting pan. Awesome!
Vickie and McKenzie gave me this matching serveware. I love it, and so does my mom!
A cute clock from DeeAnn and the girls
They also gave me this fun apron that looked like lingerie when I first opened the box. That's probably why I look so red in the face ha ha.
Mom and I organizing the bags
Amy and I during the shower

5 comments:

The King's said...

I am so glad that you had such a great time. I just love showers, I think they are so much fun. Isn't it great getting spoiled!

Jessica said...

I'm glad you got spoiled! Enjoy these last few weeks of being spoiled cause you only get to do them once!! You look so cute!

Kristi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the party. It was fun for us too! We can't wait until January!

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you had so fun! Looks like you got some really fun things! Can't wait to see you at our friends shower! YEAH!!!!

Amber said...

So I remember getting that ugly paper weight and I completely forgot to put that down! Both of those gifts we're pretty bad. I think Tamara gave that to me. Oh my gosh it was so sick! Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed your shower. Now i just hope you enjoy your friends shower. I'm making your invitations this weekend. Crazy! It's coming up so fast! 2 more days until you move! Yay! Love you Al!

Post a Comment