Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The "Sounds" of the Season

On Monday, December 8, I was able to attend Tyson and Amber's choir concert in Idaho Falls. They are members of the Sounds Choir, the longest-running mixed choir in the city. The concert was a lot of fun and they sounded very nice. My uncle Lance is also in the choir. Elise Davis (this year's Miss Idaho) sang in the concert as well. She has a beautiful soprano voice. The choir performs a concert at Christmas time and one in the spring every year. This is also the choir that puts on the musicals every summer at the Civic Auditorium in Idaho Falls. I went with my family, and Tyson's family was also there. And thanks to Britney I have a few pictures to post!

Tyson & I after the concert - Doesn't he look hot in a tux? :)

Amber & Che' - I love my twin! It was weird not being up there singing with her.

4 comments:

Judy said...

How exciting. Nothing like beautiful music..... Welcome home

Katie Lee said...

Looks like fun... makes me super excited for the Bonnevaires concert on Monday! Booya! "God Rest ye merry gentlemen"

Adam and Brittany said...

Your guys look so good together...you are a twin?!

Jarae said...

Alli! yay that is so exciting that you are getting married. You both seem so happy. Congrats. Its good to hear from you. It has been way too long since I have talked to you and amber. We should get together sometime.

Post a Comment