Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Tasty Little Home

Before I left Utah, my aunt Penney bought a gingerbread house for Tyson and I to decorate. We had a lot of fun decorating a couple for family night, and I thought it would be fun if Tyson and I decorated one for a date night. He was a good sport, and I think he had fun. It turned out really cute!

Here we are with our tasty creation. Wouldn't it be great if we could really live in gingerbread houses?

This is a close up of our house. We started with the roof and were really organized with colors and shapes. Then we decided to let loose and do whatever, which ended up being a lot more fun. As you can see, we got pretty creative!

The back of our house

Another view from the back - I love Tyson's gumball tree!

And I had to get a top view of our little house. This was so much fun! I highly recommend it for a date night.

_______________________

On another note, I went up to Rexburg last week to deliver some announcements to friends who were about to move home from BYU-Idaho for the semester. I thought it would be fun to see them before they left. So Tyson and I went up to visit my old roommates Julia, Sydney, and Kayla. Kayla was with her mom so I didn't get to see her. But it was so fun being able to see Julia and Sydney before they left for Vegas! I love these girls. I was also able to see my roommates from the summer and some guy friends I've had up there for the last year and a half. I love my friends!

7 comments:

Morrows said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Maybe I could even talk Taylor into doing one with me!!

Ashley said...

What fun. Such a cute house too. By the way, you look great with your hair curly!

Amber said...

I love the gingerbread houses. Especially the gumball tree. I'm trying to convince Che to do one with me. :) I miss those two girls! I love the guitar on the wall, that's pretty awesome. See you tomorrow sis!

Judy said...

You guys are so fun and I can't wait to see you all at a shower!!!!

Criscell said...

Good job on your Gingerbread house! Hey--I want you to tell me how you made your cute blog heading? Is that all digital scrapbooking stuff? It's so cute!

Katie Lee said...

super cute gingerbread house. cameron and I made one that wasn't half as good as that... and it crumbled as we tried to take it home. :)

Ashley and Dave said...

You just glow now...are you in love or something? :)

Post a Comment