Monday, December 22, 2008

All the Who's Down in Whoville Liked Christmas A Lot

My little sister Amy has been attending Evans Beauty College in Rexburg, Idaho, for almost a year now. She graduates in January. This last week was spirit week, and on Thursday it was Who Day. The plan was for all the students to dress like who's from the Dr. Seuss story How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Amy's best friend Ashley also attends Evans, and she stayed over at the house the night before so they could get up bright and early to get ready. I thought they did a really good job looking like who's! And to top things off, they both won prizes for having the best who costumes. They each won a copy of the DVD Horton Hears a Who. So fun!
Amy & Ashley on Who Day
Ashley's close up

Amy's close up

5 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I want to do my hair like that at least once. :) They look awesome. Tell Amy hi for me.

Amber said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted this, I wanted to see those girls hair!! They did such a cute job and I can't believe they won prizes! Yay for them! If I would have known I would have talked to Glister about it. ha ha anyway, thanks for posting that, what cute little who girls!! See you tonight, love you!

Adam and Brittany said...

So Funny!!! That takes talent.

Chelsi said...

Soo cute! I wish we would have done something fun like that when I was in school.

Judy said...

How did she do that? it is so cute. Happy Holiday!

Post a Comment