Monday, December 8, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedershen, Goodbye

I can't believe my internship is over!
I'm excited to be home, but I'm definitely going to miss my friends and the work at Richter7. I will also miss my aunt, uncle, and cousins I lived with for the last few months. We had a lot of fun, I really appreciate their hospitality. These are some pictures I took my last week in Utah. I went to the Festival of Trees with Penney, Ashleigh, and Kayleigh on Saturday before I left, but I will post those pictures later. I love the Festival of Trees!
This is where I lived from September 1 - December 6. They have a beautiful home.

And these are the awesome people that live there. The two boys on the sides no longer live at home, but the two girls are still there. We had a lot of fun together.

And this is what their living room and dining room look like for Christmas. So pretty!

This was my favorite parking spot at the Ford Building where I worked this last semester. (My car is the white one.) I don't know why, but I loved parking there! And when I got to work and it was taken, not cool.

The Ford Building where I worked. Let's go inside...

This is the lovely hall I walked down every day. To the stairs and up to the 2nd floor to Richter7!

This is where I worked for three months. I loved it here! It was so much fun.

This is Amanda, the other intern. We had fun learning about the agency life together and laughing at ourselves while doing so. We also shared a wall with each other so it was fun talking through it. I'm going to miss this girl! She definitely became a good friend.

This is Megan, the account coordinator in the PR department. Another good friend! She has the best laugh, I loved hearing it! I'm going to miss Megan, too!

And this is Abby, my supervisor and account maganer in the PR department. I learned a lot from her, and she was also so nice and patient with me when I asked a lot of dumb questions. What can I say, I'm going to miss all three of these girls!

the PR girls

goofy faces

This is my name plate that hung on the wall of my office area. I loved my orange walls!



And this is where I spent most of my time at the agency. I'm going to miss this little desk!





The day before we left, Tim, Amanda, Megan, Dave, and I took a tour of the Discovery Gateway Museum at the Gateway Mall. This helicoptor was one of the many fun activities at the museum. It was great!

Dave and Megan were really getting into it.

Hi, Tim.
I had to put this picture up! This was also at the Discovery Gateway Museum. There was a KSL area where kids can pretend they are news anchors, weather forecasters, and camera men. Amanda and Megan were trying to figure out the teleprompt, and I could not stop laughing at them. They look a bit confused!

_________________________

What can I say, I'm going to miss living in Utah. I learned to really love it there. But it's time to be home and concentrate on wedding plans. And it feels good to be with my family (O'Connor's and Miller's) during the holidays. It's good to be home!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Oh Allison! I miss you already. I was so stressed out on Friday that I feel like I didn't give you a proper, good bye. And if I really thought about it i would have cried. That's what Jared said too! Today was so strange wtih out you. You will truely be missed. You were such a great intern, I loved coming into work every day and seeing your smiley face! As you can see I will be following you on your blog and on facebook. I hope you have a great trip home, and keep me in the loop with the wedding, LOTS OF LOVES, meg

Chelsi said...

You are so great! Glad you made it home safely. Hope to see you over the Holidays.

Post a Comment