Saturday, January 3, 2009

We're Down to the Single Digits!

I can't believe Tyson and I are getting married in 6 days!! I am so excited I can't even stand it. It seems like yesterday I made a countdown clock for the bottom of my blog and it read 109 days. I much prefer six! I'm so happy to be so close to our big day. We're just about ready to go, and I still can't believe we pulled it together while I was in Salt Lake.

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. With the holidays and a wedding coming up, our family has been all over the place. But we've managed to get through it all. I had three showers in one week and I've also been moving my stuff over to Tyson's. It has been great! When things start slowing down I will get pictures posted of all the fun.

I've had a lot of fun being engaged, and I can't wait to be married. It is going to be so wonderful being married to Tyson. He is the man of my dreams and I love him so much.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's! It was nice being able to spend mine with Tyson, my married siblings, and their spouses. Have a great day!

13 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

Hey!
When and where is your reception? I would really like to go!! Email me at ashleyhrees@hotmail.com

Before you know it you will be looking back and being like 'remember when we were engaged and now we have been married for such-a-sucha years'! Time goes by so fast!

Criscell said...

We got you darling announcement. Wish I could come. Hope all goes well!

Amber said...

Yay! 5 days left!

The King's said...

I am so dang excited for you guys and hopefully we can make it to the reception to share in your joy! Just remember to enjoy every minute of that day. It goes by so fast.

Kristi said...

We're so excited its coming up! I can't believe its this week! Its seems like only yesterday we were hoping to hear that you two were engaged. Crazy, huh?

Lisa Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Robinson said...

Allison! I love reading about all the fun things you have been up to! It feels like you have included all of us in the planning, every step of the way. It has been fun!I am SO excited for you and this weeks events! Good luck!

Kate Call said...

just had to tell you how darn adorable you two are! just got your announcement today.. i'm sure it came a while ago.. but we just got back from idaho.. so we just picked our mail up! LOVE IT!! oh my word.. just a few more days.. and it will be the very best day of your life! so excited for you. you look so so great!!! good luck the next couple of days.. just soak it in and enjoy it!

Judy said...

I am so happy for you and wish you the best. I am excited for your reception. You are the best!

Ashley said...

Wow, I am really happy for you. You are such a sweet girl, and you deserve the happiness that Tyson will surely bring you. Best of Luck on the Wedding. Remember to relax and enjoy it. I am sure it will beautiful. CONGRATS!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Remember my countdown at Carino's? Oh the poor people at our group interviews. :) Now it's been 5 years! I'm so excited for you and I hope everything goes perfectly. I can't wait to see pictures and everything. Congratulations Alli.

Abby and Ryann said...

I can't BELIEVE you're almost a married woman. So am I for that matter, it's RIGHT around the corner! I wanted to wish you the perfect wedding day and an incredible honeymoon. You guys deserve it! We miss you around here :).

Xoxo,

Abby

Neal and Angie said...

Wish I could be there...So exciting! Yeah for you!!! Best wishes to the both of you and a smooth wedding day filled with FUN ;)

Post a Comment